Chapter 5

For the rest of the night the two of you sat cuddle up on the couch watching a movie. Your head was laying on his chest as he had his arms wrapped around you, his hands were on your stomach as he slowly caressed it. The clock was now almost midnight and the movie had just ended.

- Well it's time for me to go now. You said slowly trying to get up from the couch.

- Or you can stay here? You can take the guest room. Jungkook said.

- But... You started before Jungkook cut you of.

- No but's it is way to late for you to be driving home now. He argued.

You started protesting but he took your hand in his and then he lead you to his guest room. It was quite big for being a guest room and it had a king sized bed in the middle with two nightstands on each side. Over the bed on the wall was a huge picture of a place you didn't recognize.

- Where is that taken? You asked and pointed to the picture.

- It's from my hometown bussan, it's a park nearby my parents house. He explained.

- Did you take it? You asked amazed.

- Yeah. He said and rubbed his neck with his hand.

- It' beautiful. I said and smiled.

- Thanks. Anyways the bathroom is on you left you can go in there and get ready. He said.

You walked into the bathroom and took a warm shower, once you were done he knocked softly on the bathroom door.

- I put one of my shirts on your bed for you to change into when you're done. He said thought the door.

- Thank you Kook, good night. You said.

- Good night Y/N. He said and you could hear him walking away.

You saw his black oversized shirt laying on the bed, you put it on and looked at yourself in the mirror by the wall. You walked back into the room and laid down on the soft bed. You fell asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow but after about 3 hours you woke up from a nightmare. You tried to fall asleep again but you just kept on twisting and twirling in the bed as all you could think of was that dream. After about one hour of trying you gave up. You went out of the bed and then slowly walked towards Jungkook's room. You softly knocked on the door and you could hear him mumble from inside. You opened the door quietly and saw Jungkook laying on the bed with no shirt, exposing his well toned abs, he only had his sweatpants on. It was hard not to stare, you have seen it before but it still made you blush.

- Jungkook? You asked, trying to wake him up.

- Mmh. He said still asleep.

- I can't sleep.

- Y/N? He asked as he was now awake.

- I can't sleep. You repeated.

- Come here. He said and patted on the bed beside him.

You walked to the other side of the bed and laid down under the soft duvet. You snuggled your head in his chest and Jungkook put an arm around your waist. You felt safe in his arms. You slowly drifted away in your sleep and he did as well.

A week later.

After that night you and Jungkook were so close and tonight he had invited you on your first date. He was going to pick you up around 7pm and take you to a restaurant. The time was currently 5pm had you had started to get ready. Once you were done with your make-up you went into your closet trying to find something to wear. It was really hard because you had a huge stomach so nothing you had really fitted. After some time looking around in your closet you found a black dress that would form around you stomach and hips perfectly. With the dress you would wear a black pair of flat shoes. When you had chosen a dress you decided to curl your hair. Just as you finished the last touches the doorbell rang. You opened the door and there Jungkook stood, smirking, he was wearing a white shirt that was tucked in is black trousers and his sleeves was rolled up. He had his hair side parting which exposed his forehead and made him look even more handsome than he already was.