Chapter 28

2 years later:

You woke up by the sun hitting your face from the small gap between the curtains. It was an early Saturday morning. A smile danced across your face when you felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around your waist making you turn around and face your loving husband while he was sleeping peacefully beside you. The sun was on his face perfectly making him even more beautiful than before, his messy hair and slightly parted lips made your heart melt. You laid there for a while, just admiring his sleeping face as he looked so careless and free. You softly caressed his cheek with your hand and he slowly opened his big, brown, doe eyes. He looked at you and then smiled his adorable bunny smile that always made your heart skip a beat.

- Good morning baby. His raspy morning voice filled the quiet bedroom before he then kissed your lips.

- Good morning Kook. You said smiling softly.

- How long have you been awake?

- Not long.

He smiled and kissed you again before he hugged you tightly. The two of you laid there in each other's arms for a while until the door swung open, revealing your 2 children running inside on their small legs and jumped up on the soft mattress.

- Wake up, wake up, wake up! Y/D/N shouted as she was jumping on the bed.

- Eomma, appa wae op, wae op! Your 2-year-old son said as he also jumped on the bed.

- What did I say about jumping on the bed huh? Jungkook said laughing as he sat up and attacked Y/D/N and Jeonsan tickling them.

Their laughter and screams echoed between the four walls as they tried to stop Jungkook's tickling fingers. You smiled at the sight of your family in front of you. You could just watch them play for hours, their happiness meant everything. Hearing your children exuberant laugh is something that could make you smile even on the worst days. Jungkook stopped and then looked up at you with a smirk on his face and you knew exactly what was about to happen next.

- No, Jungkook no. You said as your eyes widened in fear.

- Attack eomma! Jungkook said and all three of them jumped on you and started tickling you.

You laughed until you couldn't breathe anymore. You laid there helpless shipping for air as they tickled you.

- Please stop! I can't breathe! You said still laughing, shipping for air.

They stopped and you smiled looking at your beautiful family. The four of you hugged and cuddled for a while until it was time to make breakfast.

- Should we eat breakfast? You asked.

- Eomma can we please eat pancakes? Y/D/N and Jeonsan begged, showing you their puppy eyes.

- Yes eomma can we please eat pancakes? Jungkook said smiling his bunny smile which he knew you could never resist.

- Fine. You said laughing.

You went out of the bed and made your way towards the kitchen. You took out all the ingredients and started to make the batter while the kids played in the living room with Jungkook. After a while, Jungkook walked into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around you giving you a back hug.

- I see you're wearing my shirt. He said as he kissed your neck softly.

- It's just so comfy if you want I can take it off. You said blushing, trying to hide your face in your palms.

- No, I love seeing you in my clothes, you look so tiny and cute. He cooed and smiled.

Jungkook helped setting everything on the table as you finished making the pancakes. He told the kids the breakfast was ready and now everyone sat by the dining table eating the newly cooked meal.