Chapter 34

You sat up straight up on your bed drained in sweat. You were breathing heavily and your heart beat fast and hard in your chest, causing pain to appear. Tears rolled down your cheeks and you started to quietly sob, feeling scared of what you just saw. Jungkook's arm reached out for your body and pulled you closer to him. You laid down next to him with your face right next to his. He placed his hands on your back as he leaned closer to your face and kissed away your salty tears on your cheeks.

- What's wrong Y/N? He asked as he creased you back calmingly.

- Jeonsan died an-and. You started but got interrupted by your own sobs.

- Shhh. Y/N, he is not dead, he is sleeping peacefully in his bed. It was just a nightmare. He said calming.

You sighted, closed your eyes, and nuzzled your face against Jungkook's neck. He held you tightly in his embrace until you stopped crying.

- I felt so real. You whispered.

- I know baby, I know. He said as he kissed your lips.

As if Jeonsan knew you were talking about him he walked inside of yours and Jungkook's bedroom. He was wearing his spiderman pyjamas and he was holding his teddy bear in his hand. You felt relief once you saw him. He walked over to Jungkook's side of the bed and Jungkook lifted him up on the bed. He saw you teary eyes and hugged you.

- Why are you cryi Eomma? He asked and looked at you with his doe eyes that he got from Jungkook.

- Oh it's nothing, don't worry. You said and kissed his cheek.

- Don't cry, don't cry. He said, pouting.

You smiled and hugged him again. After a while Y/D/N walked in as well. You smiled and patted in the bed signaling her to come. She jumped up on the bed and then the four of you cuddled for a while until it was time to make breakfast.

(Time skip)

Today was Saturday and the four of you decided to go to a park and spend the day outside. Y/D/N and Jeonsan were playing with some other kids while you and Jungkook sat on a park bench watching the kids and talking. As you were talking you phone started ringing. You looked at the screed and saw that it was your doctor calling.

- It's mom. You lied.

- Ok. Say hi from me. He said as he nodded his head.

You smiled and walked away from him. A week ago you had been at the doctors because you have been feeling weird and nauseous for a while. You also started throwing up recently. You didn't tell Jungkook because you didn't want to get his hopes up about another baby. You knew the result would probably be negative as the doctors had told you that you basically couldn't have kids anymore and that Jeonsan was a miracle.

- Hello. You answered.

- Hi Mrs Jeon, we are calling regarding your test results. The doctor said.

- Yes.

- We need you to come in if that's possible. He said.

- Yeah, sure, I will be there in 30 minutes.

- We will see you soon, Mrs Jeon.

- Thank you doctor. You said and hung up.

You walked over to Jungkook and he looked up at you with his curious and loving eyes.

- How is she? He asked.

- She is good, she called because she needs help with something. You said.

- Oh, do you need to leave?

- Yeah, I will be back in 2 hours.

- Ok, good luck, love you baby.