Chapter 35

- The only reason why people are not allowed to be in there is if they are pregnant- He said slowly, his eyes widened and he stared at you Jungshook.

- Surprise! You said smiling brightly.

- Omg Y/N are you really pregnant? Jungkook said as he smiled his bunny smile.

You nodded your head as tears filled your eyes. He ran up to you and hugged you tightly while snuggling into your neck. He placed his hand on your stomach, caressing it softly and lovingly.

- But how is it possible? He said as he looked at you with confusion.

-  I- You started but got cut off by the doctor walking up to the both of you.

- We need to start now. The doctor said.

- Ok, I will be there in a minute. Jungkook said, glancing at the doctor before his attention was back to you.

- Go, we can talk about this later. You said softly.

He nodded his hair and gave you a quick peek on your lips before he walked inside of the room, almost jumping in excitement. You laughed at his silliness.

You knew the x-ray would take some time so you went to the hospital cafeteria to buy a bottle of water. You then called your best friend because you guys haven't talked for a while.

- Hello Y/N! Y/F/N said happingly.

- Hi. How are you? You asked, smiling.

- Oh it's busy here but other than that I'm good. She said.

Your friend got a job in another town so she moved a few months ago. And with everything that had happened you guys didn't have time to talk and catch up

- That's great. You said.

- How are you?

- I'm ok considering everything that has happened.

- Yeah, How is he?

- He is tired but he is a strong kid. You said sighting.

- He really is.

- Anyway how's your new job going?

- Is going great! I love it and my colleagues are really nice.

- I'm so happy for you.

- Thank you Y/N. I need to go but we really have to see each other soon. Your friend said.

- Yes, I have something really exciting to tell you. You said.

- Oh what is it?

- I won't tell you now, you have to wait.

- Ok fine, my boss is staring angrily at me but I'll text you later, bye.

- Bye.

You hung up and walked to Jeonsan room waiting for them to come back. After a while Jungkook walked inside the room with Jeonsan in his arms as a doctor followed them.

- Hey champion! You said and kissed Jeonsan's cheek.

The doctors told you that the x-ray's turned out great and Jeonsan bone marrow was still healing properly. After that you could go home.

(4 months later)

It was now summer and the 4 of you were at your parents summer cabin for a week. You were soon 5 months pregnant. You and Jungkook had both decided that you didn't want to find out the gender of the baby until it was born, well Jungkook wanted to but you didn't so he just had to wait and deal with it. During these past 4 months a lot has happened. Jungkook's company made a new deal with another big company and the business was going greater than ever. Jeonsan was getting better and better and Y/D/N just turned 9 years old.