Chapter 37

- Kook, I think someone is in the house. You said with a shaky voice. 

- What do you mean? Is someone in our house? Jungkook said shock and worry could be heard in his voice.

Just as you were about to answer you heard the footsteps coming closer and louder. You sat there staring at the door with horror, your heart beating fast in your chest.

- It's coming closer. You whispered.

- Lock the bedroom door and I will be there in 5 minutes.

- Please, hurry. You said and turned off the phone call. You put your phone down and then you slowly sat up on the bed. Just as you were about to stand up you heard a loud bang on your bedroom door.

You jumped at the sudden sound. Your body started shaking and your heart started to beat faster. Your face turned pale as you watched as the doorknob twist down slowly. You gulped and the door swung open.

- Y/N. Y/F/N said as she opened the door.

- OMG! You let out a low sign as you saw your friend at the door.

- What happened to you? You look like you just saw a ghost.

- I-I thought someone broke into the house. You said.

- I just wanted to return your camera, I accidentally packed it down in my bag.

- Oh thank you- But what happened down there, you were so loud?

- It was dark so I didn't see anything.

- But you could have just turned the light on.

- True, but I didn't.

- How did you get in?

- I found your spare key, a tip don't hide it under the mattress by your front door. She said.

- Thanks for the tip.

- I need to leave now, bye. Y/F/N said and left.

- Bye.

You sat there watching your friend leave. Your heart was still racing and you took a deep breath to calm it down. You were about to call Jungkook and say that it was just a false alarm but then you heard someone downstairs.

- Y/N! Are you ok? You suddenly heard Jungkook shout.

You got up and ran downstairs towards him. He stood there with clenched fists as he scanned the room with an angry expression on his face. Once he saw you he ran up to you and hugged you tightly. He creased your back calmingly.

- Are you ok? Did they hurt you? He asked as he scanned your body from head to toe to see if you were injured.

- Ow, about that, someone wasn't breaking in it was Y/F/N. You said.

- What. He said as he looked you in your eyes.

- She accidentally packed my camera down in her bag and now Y/F/N wanted to return it. You explained.

- So you made me worry my ass off and come here as fast as I could just because Y/F/N wanted to return your camera? He asked, irritated.

- To my defense, I really thought someone was breaking in.

- Well I'm glad it was Y/F/N and not a stranger trying to rob us.

- Btw, how did you get here so fast? It takes like 20 minutes to get here from your work. You said raising your eyebrows.

- Oh, eh I will go and pick up the kids now. He said, changing the subject and walked outside again.

- Jungkook! This conversation is not over. You said.

- Ehm, yes it is. He said and shut the door close.

You sighed and shook your head as you walked into the kitchen to start preparing the dinner. You heard the front door open and the voices from your kids and Jungkook filled the house. You turned off the stove and went to the hall. Jeonsan was sleeping against Jungkook's neck and shoulder. Jungkook tried to get off his shoes with one hand as the other held him up. Y/D/N hung her jacket on her hook and turned towards you.

- Hello, how has your day been? You asked.

- Good! Y/D/N said happily.

- That's good to hear. You said as she hugged you.

- This little guy is knocked out, I will put him in bed. Said Jungkook as he laughed softly.

You nodded your head, smiling as Jungkook walked past you. He kissed your cheek before he walked towards Jeonsan's room. You went back into the kitchen with Y/D/N and continued to prepare the dinner while Y/D/N did her homework. After a while, Jungkook walked into the kitchen. He helped Y/D/N with a question and then he walked up to you.

- It smells delicious. He said as he took a spoon from a drawer and tasted your food.

- It's not done yet. You said as you looked at him waiting for a reaction.

- Well, it tastes amazing. He said as he gave you a hug.

Just as he hugged you you felt pain in your stomach. You placed your hand on your stomach as you took a deep breath and closed your eyes for a moment until the pain disappeared.

- Are you ok? Jungkook asked with a worried expression. He placed his big hand on your stomach stroking it softly.

- Yeah, just some cramps. You said.

You have been feeling cramps all day but you didn't think much about it as you had felt cramps during your pregnancy before sometimes. Jungkook slowly nodded his head as if he didn't really believe you.

Once the food was done the three of you sat by the table and started eating. You didn't really feel like eating as the cramps in your stomach started to get worse and more painful. You poked in your food on your plate with a fork. Just as you were about to take a bite from the food you felt another cramp coming causing you to drop your fork. Jungkook stopped eating and watched you. Then you suddenly felt water drip down your legs. Your eyes widened and you stared at Jungkook. His eyes met your glace as he looked at you with a questionable expression on his face. You nodded your head.

- I think my water just broke...