Chapter 27

Note: This can be triggering for some people as it includes scenes of rape and sexual assault.

You and Jungkook started to get ready for the company dinner that was holding place in a few hours. You wore a black dress with white heels and Jungkook wore a black suit with a white tie so that both of you matched, cheesy but still cute. Jungkook's mother was already here playing with Y/D/N and Jeonsan. When you were done you walked to the living room where they were sitting, about to watch a movie.

- We will leave now. But call me if you're wondering or need something, I have my phone with me. The milk is in the fridge and- You started but Jungkook cut you off.

- I think she will manage, it's not the first time she is taking care of a baby. He said placing an arm around your shoulder.

- I know, I'm sorry. You sighed and smiled.

. It's fine honey, I get it, I felt the same when I left Jungkook alone for the first time too. Jungkook's mother said.

- Well, we really have to leave now or else we are going to be late. Jungkook said, intertwining our hands.

- Bye, be safe. Jungkook's mother said and then you guys left.

Jungkook drove to the restaurant where the dinner was taking place. Once you arrived a lot of people greeted you and congratulated you both for the new family member.

The dinner started and everyone sat down on their seats. You sat next to Jungkook and one of his employers. You had met her before so you guys talked and got to know each other better she was very sweet and talkative. At the end of the dinner, you heard someone clear their throat, and then a man stood up from his seat, making the chair let out a creaking sound. Everyone's eyes turned towards him and the whole room went quiet.

- I would like to have a toast to celebrate the new chapter that's starting in this company, this will make the company bigger and better. We are all so honored to be working for you, Mr Jeon. And I also want to say congratulations for your newborn son, Cheers. The man said raising his wine class.

- Cheers. Everyone said as they toasted.

- Thank you, Mr Kim. Jungkook said smiling.

The rest of the night went by and people drank and they talked loud to each other and laughter filled the walls in the restaurant. The whole room was very warm and it felt like you couldn't breathe so you needed some air. You told Jungkook and he nodded understandingly. You walked outside and the cold air felt good against your skin, making goosebumps spread over your bare arms. You stood at a balcony looking out over the busy city and city night when you heard the door behind you open. You turned around and saw the man that had held the toast earlier walk outside. He was one of Jungkook's closet employers and was with him since the start.

- Oh, hello Mr Kim. You said smiling.

- Hi Mrs Jeon. He said and walked up next to you, leaning against the balcony railing.

- Having a good time? You asked looking out over the city again.

- Yes, and you?

- A very good time. 

It was quiet for a while until he turned to you. You turned your head towards him and he stared at you.

- You look beautiful tonight. He said.

- Ehm, thank you Mr Kim. You said smiling at his compliment.

- No problem. He smiled back.

- That dress really makes you look hot. He said still looking out over the city.