Chapter 21

A week later

It was Friday and you and Jungkook were going on a relaxing spa weekend just a few hours drive from your home. You got it as a gift from Jungkook's parents at the baby gender reveal party. Y/D/N was staying at there place until you got home. You and Jungkook had packed your clothes the day before and now you were ready to go.

- Y/N c'mon we need to leave now. Jungkook said from the hall as he put on his shoes.

- I'm coming. You said as you walked down the stairs.

You put on your shoes and then you walked out to the already packed car where Jungkook already sat down in the driver's seat. You sat down next to Jungkook in the passenger seat.

- Are you ready? Jungkook asked as he began driving.

- Yeah. You said smiling

After 2h you stopped to eat lunch and then you continued your drive to the spa hotel. You got there and checked in. The room Jungkook's parents booked was a suite. The room had one big bedroom and one smaller room and a bathroom. And then there was a living room collecting all the rooms together.

- Wow. You said amazed as you walked inside.

- Yeah. Wow. Jungkook said while his doe eyes wandered around the room.

- You have to thank your parents for booking this amazing room. You said as you walked into yours and Jungkook's bedroom for the next few days.

Jungkook walked in after you and then when you were close to the bed he pushed you down hovering on top of you and kissed you passionately.

- Kook stop. You said laughing as you pushed him away.

- Why? He asked kissing you again.

- Because I just want to relax.

- We can relax after.

- Jungkook. You said sternly.

- Fine. He sighed and then he rolled over you and laid down next to you.

You then put your head on his chest and hugged him as he strokes your back. You both just laid there staring up at the ceiling. He played with your hair making you feel even more relaxed. You fell asleep and after some time Jungkook woke you up.

- We have to get ready for dinner. He said kissing your forehead.

- Mmh. You answered still sleepy.

You got up and got ready to go out and eat dinner. You were going to the hotel's restaurant. You wore a white flowy dress and Jungkook wore a white t-shirt with beige pants.

The next day

Today you and Jungkook were going to the beach because it was really warm outside.

You wore a blue bikini that was showing your off bare stomach. Jungkook wore a pair of black swimming trunks showing his toned abs.

At the beach, you and Jungkook laid down on a sunbed for two.

- I'm going out for a swim do you want to join? Jungkook asked after a while.

- No thank you, Kook. You said as you kept on reading your book.

Jungkook got up from the bed and made his way into the sea. Then you started to hear girls talking and giggling. You looked up from your book and over at Jungkook. He had just gone up from the sea and he had wet messy hair and water dripping down his body as his trunks stuck to his strong thigs. You then notice that the girls were staring and talking about Jungkook. You saw a girl approaching him and you quickly got up from the sunbed and made your way towards Jungkook.