Chapter 25

3 months later:

3 months had passed since your birthday. Nothing has really happened except that you had grown huge and you were uncomfortable all the time due to the size of your stomach. You also had really bad mood swings.

Jungkook was on a business trip with his company. They hoped to seal a deal with another big company. Today you and Y/D/N had a shopping day. She needed new clothes for school and you wanted to buy some stuff for your baby boy.

You were currently in a store and Y/D/N was trying on some clothes. You sat outside the changing room waiting for her to finish when Jungkook called.

- Hi baby. He said happily when you answered.

- Hi Kook, how are you? You asked.

- I'm good, how are you guys?

- We are good.

- How is the baby?

- He is great, but he keeps me up at night because he is kicking like crazy. You said laughing.

- My little fighter. He said laughing as well.

- I have been feeling a lot of pain in my lower stomach recently.

- How bad?

- Like really bad cramps. But it doesn't last so long.

- Do you think the baby is coming? He asked as he started to panic.

- No, no Kook, Don't worry it's probably just pre contractions or something.

- Do you want me to come home?

- No, You know these can last for weeks without anything happening. You said trying to calm him down.

- Ok, but promise you will call me if anything happens?

- I promise.

- I miss you guys.

- We miss you too Kook.

- Anyways what are you doing? He asked after some silence.

- I and Y/D/N are at the mall doing some shopping.

- Is she dragging you to every store? He laughed.

- Yeah, but what are you doing? You sighted.

- I'm waiting for a meeting to start.

You both talked a little before he had to leave for his meeting. You said your goodbyes and then he hung up. As you put your phone down Y/D/N walked out of the changing room. She gave you the clothes that she wanted to buy. When you bought the clothes you headed home.

A few hours later the pain was getting worse. But you still didn't feel like the baby was coming. You ate dinner and then you and your daughter watched a movie. You held your stomach the whole time because the baby was twisting and turning so much. The clock was now late and it was time to go to bed.

You woke up in the middle of the night due to the pain that had been getting worse. You breathed in through your nose and out through your mouth until the pain has faded. You looked at the clock that was showing 4 am. You sighted and went up from the bed and made your way to the kitchen. After drinking a glass of water you got another contraction. You timed them to see how far apart they were. They were 1 every 15 minutes so it was still not time to go to the hospital. You tried calling Jungkook but he didn't pick up. He was probably asleep, so you just went back to bed trying to sleep as well. When you finally fell asleep you woke up by the sound of your phone ringing.

- Hello. You said still half asleep.

- Oh sorry did I wake you? I notice that you had called. He said.