Chapter 6

The next morning you woke up to an empty bed. You looked to your side and saw a note on the pillow where Jungkook had his head just a few hours ago.

"Goodmorning Y/N.

There was an emergency at work I had to leave. You looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you up. I'm so sorry I can't make it to the appointment but call me after and tell me how it went.

//Jungkook x"

You sighed as you looked at the paper. You decided to call and ask your friend if she could come instead of Jungkook with you to the appointment.

After breakfast you got ready, you wore one of Jungkook's hoodies and a pair of jeans. Your friend picked you up and the two of you drove to the doctors. Today was your last appointment before your due date and you were really excited about it.

- The baby is fine and healthy, just make sure you sleep and eat well before you go into labour. You will need as much energy as possible. The doctor said as you were laying on the hospital bed.

- Thank you doctor. You and your friend said.

After the appointment your friend dropped you of at home. You eat some lunch and then you headed out to the grocery store. When you were at the grocery store you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw your ex standing behind you. He had a small smile on his face and he presence made you feel uncomfortable. He had made you extremely insecure about yourself when you two dated and he treated you really bad but back then you were too blinded by love. He cheated on you multiple times but you always forgave him until one time when the two of you had a fight because he came home drunk late and you had been waiting for him for hours. He was so angry that he got violent and that's when you had enough. You broke up with him and that didn't make him any less angry. He was a part of a dark time in your life that you want to forget.

- Hello Y/N long time no see. Your ex said.

- Hi Y/EX/N. You said coldly.

- Cold are we? He laughed.

- What do you want?

- I just want to catch up, I can see a lot has happened to you. He said looking down at your belly. His eyes scanned your body judging.

- And? You said taking a step backwards, making the space between you bigger.

- You moved on fast. He said.

You had broken up with him a little bit over 1 year ago and now you were pregnant so you could imagine what thoughts were running around in his head. You didn't answer him because you didn't want to tell him about the baby being a one night stand "accident".

- Quiet now are we? He said moving closer as you took another step back.

- Can you please take a step back. You said with a shaky voice.

You tried to take another more step back but then your back hit the shelf behind you. As he saw that you were trapped he smiled even bigger.

- I knew you were always a little slut. He said whispering into your ear as he moved closer.

You closed your eyes as your heart beated really fast in your chest. You prayed to god he wouldn't do anything to you or the baby.

- Hey! Back of her! A familiar voice shouted.

You opened your eyes and saw Jungkook standing there looking really pissed off.

Your ex backed a bit staring at Jungkook.