Chapter 38

- I think my water just broke. You said staring at Jungkook with wide eyes, full of shock.

- Shit. Jungkook mumbled for himself.

- Eomma? Why ar your panfs wet? Did you pee yousef? Your son asked, laughing his bubbly laugh as he walked into the kitchen.

- No, Jeonsan. Eomma didn't pee herself, the water is just a sign that your sibling wants to come out. You said not really sure how to explain it to a child.

- Good exploration. Jungkook said sarcastically and rolled his eyes but still smiled.

- But it's true. You snapped at him.

- I will call mom and dad. Jungkook sighed as he picked up his phone from his pocket.

- I will go and change. You said and walked up to your closet.

You searched for a new pair of pants in your drawer. Once you found a pair you changed, throwing the wet ones in the laundry basket.

- Eomma? Y/D/N suddenly said, peeking her head into the room.

- Yes sweetie? You said as you turned around to face her.

- Am I getting another sibling now? She asked sadly.

- Yes, why are you sad? You asked as you bent down in front of her.

- Because then you will forget me. She mumbled quietly.

- We will never forget you, baby, you mean the world to us. You are the reason why I and appa are together and loving each other. You said calmly as you hugged her small body.

- Ok. She said happily, giggling.

She then hugged your belly. Her tiny hands on your stomach as she gave it a kiss. You smiled and kissed her forehead while caressing her hair.

You and your daughter walked downstairs as you heard the front door open and Jungkook talking to his parents. You bought the hospital bag with you but once you came in eyesight Jungkook hurried to grab it from you, not wanting you to carry a heavy bag.

- Y/N! Are you excited? Jungkook's mom asked as she hugged you.

- I'm nervous but excited. You said smiling.

- And you Jungkook don't stress her even more and don't annoy her like you always do. Jungkook's father said in a warning tone.

- What do you mean? I have been going through this 2 times already. I'm a pro. Jungkook said cockily.

- The third time's a charm. You said and sighed.

Jungkook laughed and kissed your forehead before he hugged your kids and the two of you headed to the hospital.

(Time skip) Jungkook's pov:

Holding your newborn baby for the first time is a magical feeling, as soon as I found out I was going to be a dad for a 3rd child I couldn't be happier. I have been dying to meet this little human for so long. The nights when the baby would kick against my hands and when I kissed the belly was now over and I could finally meet the person that has been hiding in my wife's belly for 9 months. I looked into the sparkly dark brown eyes of my beautiful daughter. Her tiny hand held my finger as she looked at me. I smiled and without realizing I started crying but tears of joy. Tears rolled down my cheeks and she furrowed her brows. She reached her hand up and caught a tear as it rolled down my cheek.

- She has your eyes. Y/N said from her bed.

I looked up and smiled. Y/N reached out her arms and I gave our daughter to her. She rested her head on Y/N chest and Y/N gave her a kiss on her head.

- She has your lips. I said and chuckled.

The baby had dark hair and her plum lips were slightly pouting. She had a tiny nose and cute puffy cheeks. I stared at her as she slept peacefully against Y/N. Even if I had just met her I loved her so much and I would protect her with my whole life.

I now looked at my beautiful wife holding my daughter. Her hair was messy and sticking into her forehead. Her skin was shining from sweat but she still managed to be the most beautiful person on this earth. She had completely stolen my heart and I was wiped for her. This woman had given me 3 beautiful children and a reason to wake up every day. She met my eyes and smiled brightly. I bent down and passionately kissed her soft lips. She moved to the side of the bed signaling me to lay next to her. I laid down on the bed and she rested her head on my chest. Our daughter laid peacefully between our bodies. I rested my arm around Y/N waist and kissed her head. She looked up at me and peaked my lips again.

- Thank you Jungkook. She said.

- For what? I asked, feeling confused.

- For loving me and giving me everything I always dreamed of. A perfect family and husband. You're the reason why I smile every day. She said with teary eyes.

- If I could I would give you the world Y/N. I said as tears formed in my eyes as well.

- I love you Jeon Jungkook

- And I love you too Jeon Y/N.