Chapter 18

It felt like everything around you fell apart, your whole world was breaking hearing that sound that you had been fearing the most. You stood there crying and screaming at Jungkook that he had to wake up. Everything was going in slow motion as the doctors came running into the room. They pushed you away from your husband and a doctor tried to drag you out of the room, you tried to get out of his grip and to run up to Jungkook again.

- Mrs. Jeon, you have to leave the room. The doctor said.

- But I can't leave him! You said crying.

- You have to.

- Please save him.

- If you want us to save him you need to leave now. He said.

You sighed but walked out of the room, still crying your eyes out. You saw through the glass window how the doctors inside tried to get Jungkook's heart to beat again with a defibrillator. The minutes passed and the doctors were still inside of Jungkook's room. You stood there crying not knowing what to do, never in your life, you have felt this helpless. After what felt like an eternity a doctor came out and walked up to you. He moved up his glasses on his nose and looked at me.

- How is he? You asked worryingly as you were still crying.

- We managed to start Jungkook's heart again. He said happily.

- What! Omg, thank you so much. You said as you cried even more but this time it was tears of relief.

- No problem, you can see him now.

You ran into the room to see Jungkook laying there on the bed. He had his eyes closed and his chest was rising up and down at every breath he took. You still couldn't believe that he was basically dead just a few minutes ago.

- Jungkook you can't die I don't know what I would do without you. You whispered.

You bent down and kissed him on the lips, salty tears still running down your cheeks. As you kissed him you felt a hand on your waist pulling you closer to Jungkook. You gasped against his lips and let go of Jungkook before looking at him. Jungkook looked at you weakly.

- Omg Jungkook, you are awake. You said happily.

- Hi baby. He said slightly smiling at you.

- Jungkook, you scared me so much, I thought I had lost you. You said, tears building up in your eyes again.

- I'm here baby.

You bent down and hugged him tightly as he hugged you back. He caressed your back calmingly. Suddenly you heard the door to his room open and in came a doctor.

- Oh, good you awake Mr. Jeon. The doctor said.

- Yeah. He said.

- How are you feeling?

- Oddly enough I feel tired. He said as he let out a chuckle.

- We will have to run a few tests and make an x-ray over your brain and heart.

- Ok.

They rolled Jungkook's bed with him still laying inside to a different room and ran the tests on him. After a while, Jungkook's parents came and talked to Jungkook and the doctors. Luckily there wasn't any damage to his brain or heart. Jungkook needed to stay at the hospital for another week so they could look over him just to make sure nothing changes. You haven't told jungkook about the little baby growing inside your belly yet, you wanted to make it a surprise for him when he got home.

Today Y/D/N was going to come to the hospital with your parents and after weeks she was finally going to see her dad again. We still haven't really told her what happened and we wanted to wait until she got a bit older so she would understand more.