Chapter 32 - jealousy at it's finest

Aghh hell! School is killing me and life is so stressful and 2022 just started ... anyways

Send song recommendations so I can make myself a writing playlist.

🚨⚠️Trigger warning: Some things will be taking about in this chapter, specifically abortion. Please be kind in the comments I understand you can have your own opinion on it but don't make others feel lesser for choosing differently than you <3 🚨⚠️

Enjoy 😊
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mila's  POV;

Days had gone by and the results for the test came back positive to all. My check up was today and Ella had to take me, again.

Romeo was out with Brett and Mia and the rest did not want to interact with me so Ella was forced to.

The drive there was silent, I want sure how I was supposed to talk to her. She seemed angry with me like she wasn't happy I was back, Understandable since I broke her friends heart... I can't really blame her for not liking me anymore.

" Have I done something to upset you?" I suddenly ask. I wanted to hear her say she was angry with me, however she only takes her eyes off the road for a few seconds to look at me then plasters a slight smile on her face before I replying "no".

I nod slightly not truly believing her. As soon as we make it to the hospital she drops me off at the front and tells me to call her once I'm done. It felt so strange walking around with pregnancy tests in my bag.

I didn't like walking into hospitals, they're so cold and lifeless.. once I make it to the check in desk I give my name and Id. They direct me to the same wiring room I was in last time and I can't help but feel bile rise up at the back of my mouth, I hate waiting.

27 minutes later

It was now a few minutes past 2:30 and Dr Lodge was still with another patient.

" Mila Reed?" I hadn't even realized her presence. I immediately stand, clutching my bag to my chest while I follow her.

Once in her office I immediately make my way to her desk dropping the ziploc with the pregnancy tests on her desk. " they're all positive." I say, I didn't want to take a seat as I wanted to be out of this place as soon as possible.

She stands pulling on surgical gloves and inspects the tests. " Ok so they all do read as pregnant, however I'd like you to hop on the bed right there for a ultrasound if you're comfortable. I'm hoping we can see it on the screen." I simply nod removing my jeans before getting on the bed.

I place my legs on the stirrups, it felt strange to be in this position but I need to fully know. " this is going to be a little cold just try to relax" she counted down before inserting the tool and moving it around slightly before stopping and pointing to the screen " it looks like you really are pregnant. Look right there" she says pointing at a tiny bean in the screen.

All I could do was lay there stunned, soon she removed it and let me get cleaned up before directing me back to sit.

" So, there are a few things we could do here if you're..." before she could finish her sentence I had already blurred out what I wanted. " I want an abortion. I don't want to keep it" I say. " oh, miss Reed are you positive this is what you'd like to do?" She asked. I vigorously nod while replying a simple yes.

" May I ask why?" Why does she want to know! " Because I'm not ready and it's not Romeo's. Please don't tell him either I want to handle this on my own" she nods before telling me she needs to evaluate me in order to continue the discussion.