Chapter 10 - whats my name ?

Hello again ❤️
I know it's been a while but here I am.

Warning ⚠️: mature content. If you don't like this sort of things then I suggest you skip the rest.

It'll say , mature content starts here:

Enjoy 😊
———————

Romeo Garcia's POV:

" woah that's new , do you think their dating " ugh people talking . " that's not the time to talk about this gabe. Black wake up we have a problem " Brett ?? I open my eyes. Looking at them " what a-?" I start to ask but as I try to sit up I now notice Mila in my bed. I look at them and then at her . Her back was towards me . Her head on my arm her hair was covering her face .

Her cheeks were rosey, her breathing soft and her small hand was placed in the palm of mine her fingers almost intertwined with mine . I look back at the guys snapping out of my little trance " what's the problem? " I ask passing my hand through my hair as I lay back down. " the files are gone everything it's all gone it deleting itself " Gabrielle answers. My brows furrows " what and you aren't in there trying to stop it? " I ask. I push Mila away lightly I get up and cover her. I grab some sweat pants and I run down to the computer room . The computers in that room were shutting on and off and between shut offs you could see the file delete.

I run back out and I go back to my room . " Mila wake up " I say as I shake her . Almost too hard. " hmm " she hums " wake up I need your help " I say. She nods and rolls to the other side. I grab a sweat pants as I notice she's not wearing the boxers I gave her . so I grab some sweats from the drawer " Mila get up now " I say louder my voice turning firm and serious. Her eyes flutter open.
" uhm I need your help put this on so we can go to the computer room " I say. She nods and stands up putting on the sweats and starts to walk out the room. " ok so the files you got me are self deleting from the computers , I need you to fix it and make sure you find the Addres or something to where the files are going. if there is one and there should be one " I say. She stops in her tracks " you need me... I didn't know what I was doing last time a ex boyfriend taught me how to hack and it's not like bring back a deleting file and track down someone " she says. " just try " I say. She nods..

****

Mila Reeds POV:

" thank you soo f?cking much you have no idea how much . I just you're amazing " Romeo tells me as we head back to his room. When we enter he closes the door and pushes me against it . " Mila  join me , you're amazing and you get the job done I need someone like that on my team. So ? " he asks......... " yeah , ok I'll join I just let me get everything settled first " I answer . As soon as the words leave my mouth his hand goes around my neck and his soft lips touch mine. " go take a shower I'll get you some clothes by the time you're done " he says. He's happy?! I walk to the bathroom taking the towel with me. When I'm done I sit there and I wait for Romeo.

The door opens and Romeo walks in with two bags one labeled la senza and another urban planet. " here I got you some things to wear I didn't know your bra size but considering you fit in Ella's underwear I asked her. " he said. " oh and I got you some extra clothes incase you come over again and you have nothing to wear " he adds on. I nod " thank you" I say with a smile.  I start to get dressed. drying off my skin as Romeo stands there staring at me. I wasn't even nervous he had seen me naked already so I have nothing to be nervous about.