Chapter 18 - serendipity

Hiii ,

So I just wrote chapter 17 and published it like some minutes ago. Feeling kind of content with the way that panned out! So here's 18...

Fun fact:
Without bts I would've never known that serendipity was a word!😂😂😂 And that's bad....!

🚨🚨🚨🚨PLEASE READ🚨🚨🚨🚨

If you guys would like to know more about me you could always comment down below and I'll make sure to put a fun fact about myself in the opening of each chapter.

I would also love it if in the future you could express your feelings of my book in the comments! Whether it's making you happy , sad , or giving you no emotion! I'd like to know so I could better myself. I really love writing so please give me a chance. If you think the book is worthy share it with your friends. Thank you 🙏🏽🥰❤️

Enjoy 😊

————————————————

Third persons POV :

He seemed so lost.

Her tiny body laying still.

His thoughts eating away at his mind. He could only imagine what would happen if he had taken her. ' I barely know her , but I'd kill for her ' he thought.

She stirs.

His nose scrunches up , eyebrows almost touching.

Her soft voice muttering out little words.

His face softened , she had that affect on him.

" Rome" she muttered in her sleep her body tense.

His hand immediately went to rub her back.

She relaxed.

He left...

Romeo's POV :

Being the person I am today may just ruin everything I have right now!

Well what do I have?......Mila

What was I going to do now that I found her. I don't think I could live without her now. I know that it sounds crazy but.. I just can't!

I leaned over to her and played with her hair. " you're something else " I whispered smiling. I placed a kiss on her forehead.

I decided that it would be best if I start to work on this whole Roland situation. He'll be coming any day now and I feel like he's way ahead of me.

I can't let him have her! Right now she's the best thing in my entire life.

Once I was in my office I got to work! Maybe I should arrange a get away to go to China just incase something goes wrong. or maybe Mexico , Jamaica or even better I could fly to Aruba it isn't that far away , and it's an easy get away plus the beaches are nice there.

" what are you doing awake" shit she startled me. " why are you awake Ella?" I asked. " I couldn't sleep is all" she replied. " Oh ok " I replied.  She nodded. " I heard what happened earlier... how's Mila doing?" She asked. " well she seemed unfazed by my reaction towards Mia , but I think she's ok" I said. " and you?" She asked. " me?" I asked smiling. " yeah , how are you feeling?" She asked. I wasn't sure so I didn't answer all. I only lowered my head avoiding her eyes.

" Romeo , you know you could talk to me right ?" She reassured calmly taking a seat. She dropped her head to get a better look at my face as I scribbled angrily on some paper work. Once I had enough I slammed my pen down while looking up to glare at her.