Chapter 25 - Dizzy

I've realized that I haven't really made any Romeo's POV and they're quite short so I'll make sure to make romeos POV's a little longer. ( no promises!)

If you've been reading by now you would know that I won't publish until I reach a pretty long chapter which is at least 1500 words.😂 i really what you guys to enjoy my book and since I can't always publish on time I try to write as much as my big brain gives me.

Please don't be afraid to comment your thoughts in the moment or even criticize me on what I should be doing better if I make typos correct me i don't care, I appreciate it any bit of advice or criticism.

With that said please vote, comment and share with your friends.

Enjoy 😉
——————————————————————

Romeo's POV:

Once I make it to the others I immediately get out the car and run through the open doors. " Romeo we're in here." I follow doughless' voice into another room where there's blood on the couches, men all over the floor, some are mine.

I try not to focus on what happened as Roland is right there tied up,  grinning right at me. " you aren't going to find her so just kill me too and be done with it." He says. " oh you'll talk." I reply." We'll see big man, i you won't ever find her. Not on my watch!" Just as he finishes his sentence my first connects with his face and he's out like a light.

" Pack all this shit up now! Make sure you get rid of any finger prints search for shoe trails all of it and let's get moving before I have the cops on my ass!" I order. Just as I'm walking out Ella walks in breathless. I pay no mind to her and I get in my car and start speeding back home.

...

Ella's POV:

Once I was a block away I decided that it would be best to run as i already screwed it up big time. Just as run through the door Romeo leaves paying me no mind.

" Where the Fuck have you been!" Mia yells. " Boss asked me to do something before I came here. I had to run." I reply, what good does it do me if I tell them the truth. "Whatever.." she replies tired. " get rid of anything that could lead back to us being here and let's get the hell out of here. You'll ride with me." says Brian.

I nod ignoring all the looks I just know that he felt what I felt!

Romeo's POV:

One quarter of the way there I had to stop for gas as I started to run out! " I might just go insane if I don't find her" I say talking to myself, I mumbled a couple of words staring off into nothing before I noticed some people staring at me." What the fuck are you looking at?" They immediately turn away.. once I'm done I get in my car and speed off again, I'm surprised that the cops haven't stopped me yet.

" Pull over now! " I spoke too soon. " what a day." I say moving to the side of the road. I decided to turn off my car as the sound inside would block me from hearing

I look in my mirrors to see a police man walking towards me. Once he's near he taps the window once and motions for me to lower it, and I do.

" how can I help you officer?" I ask knowing fam well what I did. " licence, registration and information that you own this car." he says. I lean over to grab him a folder with everything as well as taking out my license . " mister Garcia you were speeding way over your limit, which was 60 and you were going exactly 116. So I'm afraid the you're going to have to pay a fine for this. I'll let you off easy with a ticket. Next time I catch you you'll be arrested, have a good day sir" he says handing me my ticket. " you too sir" I smile.