chapter 30 - mayhem

Hello my lovelies I have not seen you all in a good minute , my bad. 😅 moving along with school has gotten hectic but because I have seen some activity on this book I will be writing more.

              Previously on mdgl;

In the last chapter we go through a 'mayhem' of incidents. ( lol get it? Because this chapter is called mayhem😂🙂 ok not funny I get it)

Mila cheats, again. Romeo loses his patience and causes mass destruction.
Mila then gets humiliated in front of everyone.

Take a look ⬇️

"what are you doing here?" he asks walking up to her. " I- you said that we had a job-" she replied, her voice coming out strained. Once he's fully in front of her he lowers his body and says " you aren't good enough, go back to your room. let's go guys!" he leaves her standing at the front door.

So with that said we can further continue into this long chapter. I think you guys are going to like this one

⚠️🚨⚠️🚨⚠️🚨⚠️🚨AND PLEASE COMMENT OR DM ME FOR SUPPORT IF YOU NEED IT, IM HERE!⚠️🚨⚠️🚨⚠️🚨⚠️🚨

Enjoy 😉
———————————————————————-

Mila's POV:

" hey wake up, you have a doctors appointment at 3" I really dreaded the sound of this persons voice! All I wanted to do was sleep in, " says who?" I mumble into the pillow. " Romeo, he wants you to get your regular check up. You haven't gone in a while so he wants you to make sure that when Roland ... you know what happened" she whispered the last part. I finally look up to find Ella hovering over me.

" ok" I mumble. I immediately get up and head over to the bathroom where take a shower and get ready. Ella was the one to drive me there, she seemed tense and I assume it's because of what I did.

Once we got there I go in right up to the front desk and I check in, I wait for my turn among 4 other women. I regularly go to my private gynaecologist but I guess Romeo thought it'd be better to have a female examine me rather than a man.

I hurt him.

" hello, miss Reed. " a voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I stand up clutching my bag to my body following her to the room. "My name is Doctor Cynthia Lodge but you can call me Cynthia, Mr Garcia called in and asked me to do a physical. Which includes everything you're comfortable with." She pauses awaiting my response, I simply let out a ok and we continue to the examination room.

A few minutes pass by of her reading my transferred files quietly before she finally explains the procedure.

"alright let's start with the pee sample as well as a blood test, then we can continue to the physical if you're comfortable enough."  There it is again, the pause. "Yeah ok sounds great." I wonder if she could hear my sarcasm. "I am up to date with your file and your cause for transferring to my office, you have been consistent very few issues. The occasional bacterial vaginosis. Everything looks great. Any questions?" She asks. "Uhm  since this is a different physical what does it entail." She places the file on the corner of her desk, "all this means is that I will do a breast exam as well as a vaginal and rectal exam. It has been a while since the incident so we are just looking for any sort of STDs, HIVs , cypholis, yeast infections just anything out of the ordinary." I nod in response to her answer.

"Now here's where i do need total honesty. Have you had any sexual intercourse within the time frame of a month back to yesterday?" She asked. I was hoping she wasn't going to ask about that, I was already ashamed of cheating now it's being brought up again. "Yes, I Uhm had sex a week ago or so I can't remember the exact date. it was a week ago though, two days in a row." I wanted to fall into the floor and disappear.

She got up with a soft smile " there's no need to feel ashamed, this is  your safe space. I'm not judging you there's nothing wrong with having sex after what happened." "Ok" was all I could get out.

"Ok then let's begin?" She said.

3 hours later

"Alright then, I can give you 3 of your results." She seemed more tense and it gave away everything. "You can say it." I probably have an STD.

"Well for the most part everything is good, breast examination is good, rectal as well. You are dehydrated so I recommend a mineral or vitamin water. Something like pedialite." She stopped. " it seems that your urinal sample came back positive for the pregnancy test, it could just be false and it's too early to tell but I would've seen something during your exam." She sits there letting me adjust to the news.

"We used protection" I mumble. "Is it possible to be his." I ask trying not to vomit all over her desk. " fortunately, no you'd be about two to three months pregnant and there would be proof to show." She answered. "If you'd like Mr Garcia could come in and-" i stop in my track "No, just. I need to go call me about the rest of the results another time. " I say grabbing my bag. "Miss Reed." She calls. " please comeback for another check up next month. I'm going to give you these at home pregnancy tests there's 2 two in a box and I'd like you to take one in 4 days and then the other 7 days from now. Mark the dates and then come back in on the 8th day with the results." And with that said I storm out the door.

Before I could even register what I was doing I was already a block away from the clinic on my way home, paranoid. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to walk home alone.

The side walk was soon filling up with wet dots, rain! I was no where near home I still had a 40 minute walk and rain I was already soaked.

56 minutes later

Thank god the rain stopped, It was dark out by the time I made it back. I noticed that people were gathered around the cars, the front door was wide open and as I walked closer I noticed Ella on The far end away from everyone and Romeo tugging at his hair, his perfectly gelled back hair falling on to his face.

What was happening? Once I got closer and stopped to look at the group Brett pointed towards me in a annoyed way. "Where the fûck did you go! We have been looking for you for hours! What the hell is wrong with-" Ella came rushing towards me, before she could finish Romeo stepped in front of me. "You don't want to finish that sentence Ella, I dare you." She looked at me then at Romeo and raised her hands in surrender.

" you're all dismissed, go back inside" he said, the all silently nodded and left. His body now turned towards me.

"Why?" He asked shrugging.

Romeo's POV;

"Why?" Is all that came out. " I was so worried that something happened to you. Mila you can't just leave." She stood there clutching her bag looking at the damp pavement. "Talk to me, did something happen? Was it too soon to go see dr Lodge?" What if I had pushed her to do something she didn't want.

Before I could pull her in, her small frame was pressed against my significantly larger one. Her arms wrapping tightly around me as she quietly sobbed.

She needed me.

——————-—————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.📚

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading