Chapter 9 - i killed them

Enjoy 😊

.Previously on the dominant gang leader.

running across the parking lot.

A car.

tires screeching.........

                            .Continue.
_________________________________

The tires screeching was probably the only thing I could hear. Then it stopped.  The car right next to me inches away from almost killing if not then injuring me severely.

I probably sound dramatic , but I thought I was going to die. I am frozen I don't know what to do right now.

The driver came out the car. he looked so worried, his eyes were filled with horror. I a I what j- " mila " was heard faintly in the back ground . Everything was in slow motion . I started looking around as people started rush to the scene .

I was paralyzed.

My head shaking back and forth. "Mila" Then it hit me hard. Things started moving faster , Reality set back in.

I came face to face with Romeo , he looked almost worried. I wrapped arms  around his neck pulling him into a tight embrace. What surprised me was that he hugged back hugging with as much force as I was. " are you ok ?" He asked. I nodded he pulled away  " she's ok everyone " he said nodding his head. He grabbed my face with his big hands " can you walk? " he asked. I nod" yeah " my voice coming out less than a whisper. " ok come on " he says. He pulls me to his car and opens my door. I get in and I lay my head back .

Before he gets a chance to close the door I lean over and vomit. He pulls my hair back as I throw up . When I'm done I wipe my mouth and I lean back into my seat. Romeo goes around gets into his seat before driving off he puts on my seat belt then his own. He starts the car and he drives off.

*At his house*

When I hear the cars engine shut off I open my eyes to see where I am. his house. I unbuckle my seat belt and I get out the car. We walk up to his house and he opens the door. Every time I enter this house everyone seems to freeze when they see me. " what's she doing here? , again. " Ella asked. " that's none of your business Ella " he answered with the same nasty tone she used. " guys " " he called out everyone. they lined up in front of us." I need the ladies and Daniel " he said. the rest walked away " Daniel get the guest room ready and ladies by any chance do you have any clothes that she can borrow ? " he asks. " not in her size " Mia answers. I stare at her shocked then I look at Romeo. " Mia dismissed , Ella ? " he asks. " I don't have any clothes but I do have some new underwear that I haven't worn yet I suppose I could give it to her , But then you owe me that same pair in pink and a extra pair of my choice " she answers. Her tone had changed it was more playful " deal " he says. Ella runs off and comes back with the underwear in a bag. " here " he says handing it to me with a smile . " Ella can you put on the kettle?" he asks. She nods. " come on " he says pulling me up the stairs. He enters a room. I guess this is the guest room it looks so neat . " this is where you'll stay until you want to go back home , I'll go get some clothes so you can wear " he says. I nod , when he leaves I get up and I look around. I walk out the room and I follow the scent of his sweet cologne . I end up in front of a black door slightly open . I push it more and I see Romeo looking through his clothes he grabs a shirt and some boxers and turns around stoping when he sees me. " what are you? Never mind let's go " he says. He pulls me out of his room and we go back to the guest room. " do you want to shower now or later " he asks " I want to sleep so later" I say. He nods and puts the clothes on the bed side table" ok " he says he gets up " do you want something to drink . Water, juice , tea ?" He asks. I shake my head " whisky ?" He asks. I stop to think then I nod . He smiles and then goes to the closet he opens it and the top shelf is just lined up with alcohol he grabs 2 glasses pours some whisky in each.