Chapter 21 - new meetings and surprising greetings

Brett's POV:

I've never seen boss so .... enraged and sorrowful. He's always been so put together and since he's met Mila it all went down the drain. I think that she's not good for him.

It isn't healthy , they're each others obsession. They think that they're in love, they aren't even close to love. Their in a phase of lust.. and lust doesn't last forever it always dies down.

Ella's POV:

Since Mila was kidnapped Romeo hasn't really left his office. He's in there working non stop on her case. His fuse is so much shorter which makes him a ticking time bomb!

It seemed like a bad day for him since he hadn't come down to eat anything and wouldn't let anyone in to bring him something.

The knock on the door pulled me away from my thoughts. I wonder who it was , hopefully it was someone who knew about Mila. I still don't understand how we couldn't find her! It's been like almost a week.

When I made it to the door I was met with Romeo " I thought-" .. " I'm Christopher , Christopher Garcia. Romeo's twin " he said. " holy f*ck" I cursed. I moved aside to let him in. " Is my brother here?" he asked. " I- how do you?  I'll be back stay here" I answer.

I ran so fast to Romeos office , banging on the door so hard. " STOP!" A loud voice roars out from the other side of the door. " Boss there's someone here for you. " I say. " who is it Ella?" He managed to groan out. " you'll have to see for yourself Romeo" I answer. " please trust me" I add. Before i knew it the door flew open and Romeo was hovering over me. " this better be good " he muttered.

I ran ahead of him so I could see his complete reaction of this situation. " he's coming " I said as I stood tall next to Christopher.

I finally got to take a good look at him. His hair was a mess and he had a slight stubble growing. He had black bags under his eyes as if he hadn't slept in weeks. His clothes were covered in stains , if you saw him you'd honestly think he was homeless.

Once he raised his head and looked past me he stood still. His eyes staring into the ones of his biological brother. He seemed so lost in his thoughts. You could tell that he was confused and the fact that he hasn't eaten or slept in days probably makes him feel like he's hallucinating.

" Hi , I'm Christopher your little brother. " the brother that none of us knew he had finally spoke. Romeo only stared. He was lost at words.

" How?" Romeo asked. " I was put up for adoption by our parents" he answered. " have you know all this time?" He asked. I honestly didn't know what to do so I excused myself and said I'd make some coffee and tea for them.

Romeo's POV:

How did I have a brother that I knew nothing of. This complete stranger that was a spitting image of me and I of him. How am I supposed to deal with this. I have o much going on already that I can't even think, Mila is still missing and I can't take on anymore stress. For all I know he could be here to get revenge on me killing our parents.

" Have you know all this time?" I asked and before he had the chance to reply Ella excused herself to make tea for us. " I found out when I was 6 " he replied. I looked away, because I couldn't believe that I didn't know.

" I Uhm , can you give me a minute? I'll be back I just need to change. "I said. He nodded just after I told him to take a seat on the couch.

Once I was upstairs I took a quick shower and ran back downstairs. I couldn't help but stand there and look at him. He had on blue jeans and a hoodie with airforce ones. He had a full head of hair. And unlike my eyes his were the colour of my mothers , Hazel.