Chapter 2 - meeting gabrielle

Today this chapters going to be a little or no a lot shorter than usual.

The book is in the process of being edited 16-03-2023.

I really hope that the changes I make are going to be to your liking if they aren't I always appreciate constructive criticism so with that said.

Enjoy 😊
——————————————————-
Mila reeds POV:

Later that night I decided to call Mia. The call didn't last long though, she avoided all my questions and then said she was going to turn in early and hung up after. So with whatever time I had left I finished up my paper in my slightly buzzed state and went to bed.

4 months later ( present )

Ring! Ring! Ring!

That god damn phone always ringing. Can't I ever sleep in.

I sat up and grabbed my phone from the stand. But dropped it because my head started spinning, why do I have such a headache . I grab the phone off the floor and looked at it, 9:25 am.

" ohh shit no,no,no god no I'm late " I said jumping up but I almost fell. I got my shower catty, ran to the dorm bathroom and took a quick shower. I put on some sweat pants a hoodie and grabbed my bag. And on the way out the door I grabbed my summary and ran toward my class.

I ran in the English lit building and pushed the classroom door completely forgetting that the door was pull. I ran straight into it my head coming in contact with the door

I fell on my ass and then just laid there, the door opened and I looked up to my professor " good morning Mila " he said firmly." Good morning sir " I said getting up. " rough morning " he said. I nodded and walked into the class and was about to take a seat " Mila you can just give in your summary and leave. I'll be posting this lecture in our discussion group so you can take notes then." He says. I nodded and didn't wait around for him to change his mind.

As I was walking  out of the building I bump into someone. " Sorry" I said, I was about to walk away when the person grabbed my arm softly.

" it's fine, I didn't catch your name " he said " uhm it's Mila " I said hesitantly " Gabrielle " he replied.

I had never noticed him on campus " how is it that I've never seen you here , on campus " I asked. " I don't go to this or we'll any kind of school " he said " oh ok , then what are you doing here then ? " I replied.

I noticed that he still had his arm hands around my arm as if I would run away if he left go.

" Just attending to some business " he said " ok well have a nice day " I replied about to walk away, but was pulled back.

" Would you like to go out sometime ?" He asked. I chuckled" that's straight forward and I'm not sure you're a stranger" I said. He pulled out his phone so that I could put in my number " take a chance on me, we can talk for a while before we go out, how's that?" He asked. Idk why but I put my number in and he messages me immediately on spot still holding my arm " well I'll see you later " he said, he raised my hand up and placed a kiss on it.

Uhmmmmm ok.

I just stood there and watched him as he walked away. Soon I went back to my dorm and slept the rest of the day.

————————————————————————

Shirt chapter today but more will be coming soon:)

I hope you guys enjoyed it.