Chapter 1 - clubbing

A/N: this is the start to the book : my dominant gang leader. I hope it turns out well....

Edit: I hope you guys enjoy the rewrite:)

So with that said enjoy 😊
————————————————

Mila's POV:

4 months ago

"Mia I really can't, I have class tomorrow and I have a paper to write " I answer on the phone. Mia was trying to get me to come out with her. " Mila put down your books, I'm coming over and we are going to the club!" She says enthusiastically.

Mia has always been high energy, sometimes I can't keep up which is why I would rather stay home on a Thursday night than go clubbing with her.

I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of this so I push my laptop aside and decided to pick out my dress.

30 min later

A soft knock comes from the door and I let out a "come in" as I already know who it is.

"Hi, so show me !! what do you have plan on wearing?" She asked excited. " this"  I say holding up the dress I picked out, a red wet latex look dress with some black pumps. I didn't want to dress up too much but just enough to get into the club, knowing Mia this place was probably fancy and had a dress code.

" what are you wearing " I ask trying to peak behind her to see what she brought. "You know me I just have to go all out" she says bringing the dress forward, it was a black low top mini dress with spaghetti straps and I saw that she had black stiletto heels to match. Her long brown hair was done, sitting prettily over her shoulders in beautiful waves.

She was a sight for sore eyes, just beautiful. I honestly envied her natural beauty sometimes, I wasn't unattractive or anything but I just wish I had some of her features.

After our brief greeting I took off into the bathroom to take a shower and continue to get ready. I curled my hair and combed it out to loosen up some of the curls, I finished up my make up and started dressing.

At this point Mia was adding some finishing touches and was already dressed and once I put my outfit on too we were out the door clutch and purse in hand.

On the way to the club the drive was pretty silent, Mia checked her phone a few times and when I asked what was wrong she shrugged me off and said it was just her mother but I don't know why she chose to lie because she knows I can tell when she's not telling the truth.

At the club

After joining some traffic going into the city we had made it to the club, it felt like forever. If I'm being honest I'm a bit excited, I've never been to this club before so I look forward to it

Mia said and I quote "this is a very high end club but because your girl knows the owner we have a free pass anytime we want" I shouldn't even be surprised, it's Mia!

The bouncer accepted people and denied some access. When it was our turn he looked at me then retracted his hand refusing to take my ID. "Miss Parker" he says nodding to her. "Hi Leo , she's with me" said Mia.

Once we were in I couldn't help but admire the place, it was beautiful. A beautiful marble pattern going across the bar. Mini booths lined in velvet fabric, they looked quite comfortable. There was even two seating area's to the left of us with curtains.

Girls walking around half naked , only interacting with the older men, dancing on them and taking their orders.

The place was packed and there was loud music playing. " come on let's get a drink" Mia yelled over the music.