Chapter 4 - romeo?

Previously on the dominant gang leader - chapter 4.

***

" that was fun , I'd like to do that again sometime " he says scratching the back of his neck with a big smile on his face." So I'll call you ?" He says. He leans in for a kiss but I move away." You don't have to lie to me, i know you won't call me back and you don't want a second date. It's fine forget it " I say. His smile falls , he dipped his hand in red paint and expected me not to see it.

I offer a smile " I'm sorry " he says. " it's fine really I expected it uhm to say the least it was a good date " I reply. I turn and walk away.

To be honest I'm disappointed with the outcome of the date. I walk back to my dorm and I take a shower I decide to go out for a walk . It's 3:00 in the morning no one is going to be outside right now.

                                                                               .To be continued.

........

Walking down the street I decide to pick up my pace and start to jog. I didn't even notice that I was far away from uni and close to the apartment buildings. I stop jogging in front of a building when I suddenly hear a mans scream . I don't know why I follow it , but it leads me to a short cut in the middle of the building.

A man on his knees hands up behind his head " you hide well , not being able to find you for four months well I'm impressed . but now that you've made me look for you, you do know that I'm going to have to torture you right? " he said the man dressed all in black i could soon recognize the firm voice as Romeo's voice. " fuck you , I'm not going anywhere " said the man " oh Dave I'm glad you know you won't be able to run well , not with one leg of course " Romeo said . He finds it amusing to hurt people ? I decide to hide behind a wall so I don't get caught. " red , yellow. hold him down. " he orders. A man and a woman push him down and flip him over. " see I don't like people that don't take orders my seriously, because then I have to get my hands dirty. As much as I like the idea of blood spilling I hate to have the cops behind my back about shit that well I " ' supposedly' didn't do. now I have to ship you off to some other country hoping that you won't open your mouth because if you do then I'll just have to fly over there and kill you myself and bury you then come back here and ugh it's a whole mess so keep your mouth shut about it , ok ?" He finishes. Dave nods " white " he calls " get over here with the chainsaw I want to make sure he feels it real good ,Don't you want that Dave ? " he asks. He doesn't answer so Romeo shoots him in the leg. I jump from the sound of Dave's scream " don't you want that Dave ?" He asks louder than before . " yess I do , I do " Dave cries." Good , you heard the man this is what he wants . So he'll get what he wants " yells Romeo. The chainsaw is turned on and by now tears are falling . I cover my mouth to muffle the sound of my soft whimpers. Dave cries as he squirms while screaming in complete fear." Well here goes nothing "Romeo says. He goes full force with the chainsaw , cutting through the bone . Dave's screams are louder than before and I could see the blood splatter everywhere then fall on the floor. Dave's cries and screams we're still to be heard " Woah , hahaha Dave man I mean that was easy " said Romeo with a sick laugh . My body couldn't take it anymore so I dropped to the floor with a loud cry. Apparently they heard me and stopped as I saw Romeo walk up to me I get up and run. I run right over the park across the street.

Apparently I can't run that fast because I get tackled to the grass I groan in pain . My arms behind my back as I get pulled up " Mila? " asked Romeo. " Mila?" I recognized the voice as Mia's voice. I was turned around " what are you doing here? "she asked. " I was on a walk, what the fuck are you doing with them? " I yell. " Mila, what are you doing here? Romeo let her go " says Gabrielle. " excuse me? " Romeo asks he lets go of me and walks over to Gabrielle he grabs Gabrielle by his collar " on mission you call me black or sir , you don't make orders and you obey . Is that understood ?" He asks in a firm tone " yes sir " Gabrielle replies. " well great I didn't think I'd have to kill someone tonight but here goes " says Romeo. He pulls out a m1911 with a silencer . He's about to pull the trigger when " no , black she's my friend " says Mia " get out the way white " he says firmly " no don't kill her she can help . She , she's good at hacking . Remember the case were trying to crack right now Well she can hack into their data base and get the information we need just trust me we can trust her let me show you what she can do. " Mia says in a hurry " ok fine , get her in the car with grey , white and red " he says . He says motioning towards Gabrielle , Mia and some other guy." I uhm no can't I go with you ?" I ask . " I was just about to to kill you , yet you still want to go with me " he laughs. " yeah " I say " ok fine yellow go with grey " he adds . His hand goes behind my back pushing me to walk by my lower back towards the car he gets into a beautiful black Lamborghini , aventador to be exact. I don't waste any time getting in I look around in the car it smells like men's cologne in here . I take in the scent of the car then I open my eyes to see Romeo Looking at me " what ?" I ask shyly . " nothing just , why didn't you go with white sorry Mia? "he asked . " we aren't on good terms " I answer we Pull up to big gates and holy That's a fricking glass mansion " this is your home?!" I ask in complete awe and shock. " it's our home " he says. " who's our ? " I ask. " you'll see " he whispers .