Chapter 23 - forget her , love me instead

Another chapter has come your way 😊 I haven't had time cause I had exams but Uhm here goes hopefully I haven't lost my touch or ... whatever touch I thought no I had with writing 😊

Update: it's March 23rd 2020, 3:00am. And I'm in quarantine! I have no school so I thought that this would be a great time to write cause why not ...

update 2: march 23rd 11:55pm, writing second half. 

Previously on the dominant gang leader - chapter 23 

" how bout we watch a movie? We can make some popcorn and cuddle up under a blanket?" That sounded nice, " that sounds nice."

Enjoy 😉
——————————————————————

Mila's POV:

" No, Sebastian I don't care if you have to take a whole week! Do it again and do it right this time." a frustrated sigh was suddenly released breaking me completely out of my slumber. "  Great you made me wake her up, get out!" why were people talking at this hour! " yes sir , I'm sorry .. I'll get it done. " I don't get a good look at the man since since my eyes are barely able to open.

" morning beautiful." Anthony said. I only nodded while sitting up on the couch. My head was killing me and the bottles of wine on the coffee table confirmed why. " here , drink this. It'll help you with your headache" I wasn't even aware that he left and went to the kitchen. " thank you" I say. "what happened? How did I end up with a headache?" I ask confused " do you not remember what happened last night?" He asks. "No , besides watching a movie and eating. The rest is just blank right now" I chuckle. "Well then never mind" he says pushing himself off of the back of the couch. " what do you mean never mind? Tell me" I insist. " you did something last night I'm not sure how to interpret it so when you remember what happened then we can talk about it but for now, it never happened. Talk to me once you remember." ... " Go take a shower you stink" he jokingly smiles.

I made my way up to the bathroom and took a shower I changed into some black jeggings  and  a simple white top. Once down I headed downstairs to see breakfast being served. I couldn't really call it that, it was more like brunch.

" come." Anthony said once I was in his view. I nodded compliantly and took a seat across from him. " you didn't have to make all of this " I said as I looked at the cut up fruits on one end and a stack of pancakes along with bacon and eggs on a plate nearby. " hmm, I wanted to." His answer was short and he seemed to be frustrated.

I haven't been here long but I can definitely tell when something's not right. " are you ok?" I ask. " fine, eat." He orders. I simply nod not trying to get on his bad side.

Once we had brunch I helped him clean up and went to the living room. He went to his office cause he had some work to do. The tv soon became a background noise

My mind slowly drifted off as I thought about what I could've done, what was he on about?  Before I knew it I was completely knocked out

Later that day I felt someone lift me so assumed that it was Anthony and gave into his embrace, I have no idea how all of this began but I'm so confused right now.

                             — 3:00 am

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and had to use the bathroom while sitting on the toilet I could finally recall what I did.. I kissed him and not a peck, a make out!

"Ah what is wrong with me! Why did you do that ? Mila you're dumb" I sat there on the toilet scolding myself but was startled by the knock on the bathroom door, " Mila, are you ok?" He asked

"Ah what is wrong with me! Why did you do that ? Mila you're dumb" I sat there on the toilet scolding myself but was startled by the knock on the bathroom door, " Mila, are you ok?" He asked. " I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute" I reply. I take a good minute to freshen up cause I don't want to smell like pee before I head back to our room.

His face was set in my direction but his eyes were closed. As soon as I sat on the bed his eyes shot open and his attention directed itself to me. " why are you staring?" I ask. The room was pretty dark but the moonlight illuminated the room enough for me to see him. " you remember." he stated. " how do you know?" I ask. " you were talking to yourself." He mentions. " right , I don't know what came over me. I was probably out of it considering the amount of wine bottles I saw." I chuckle. The situation was quite awkward.

He sat up and pulled my face close to his, why wasn't I moving away? He started to lean in and I subconsciously did as well. When he was about an inch from my lips he slightly grazed his against mine then moved to my ears. " I'll wait for you to say the words, all you have to say is kiss me. Until then I'll be keeping my distance from us happening. " .." two words, six letters" he whispers seductively moving to my other ear.  His breath sending shivers down my spine. I immediately grab his for arm trying to stay sane but this man..

My grip on his arm got tighter as I moved my body closer to his, there was no more space between us. My body started to at burn the sensation his breath was giving off. a cool feeling sending shivers down my spine. My mouth immediately went dry wanting his plump wet lips against mine. I had to lick mine. I would never admit how much I wanted him in this moment! the pure bliss I felt from his touch, all he had to do was hold me close to him and I could feel myself falling, and he held me. 

he then places a soft kiss on my neck before pulling away and going to sleep. What am I supposed to do now? Sleep.. no way in hell!

Romeo's POV:

Things have been odd , I've been fighting for her but I have not had any luck, were about 15 minutes away from Rolands last location.

Ella and I are currently in the same car, ever since Christopher came over she's been acting strange which I don't mind cause I made her submit to me in front of my own' brother '.

I'm till not sure what to think about Christopher . I gave my room before I left and told him to stay there until I came back and he agreed. I was surprised by how well he handled it all and I must say it was not my finest hour but I got my point across.

"we need to talk"... " of?" I ask. " us" I almost pressed the brakes in shock. " what do you mean us?" I ask. " we can't not talk about what happened between us! I know you felt it too" she says. " what are you talking about Ella? You submitting to me." I ask dumbfounded! " It was more than that, we made love!" She's delusional! I used her for to relive my horrible childhood memories and she mistakes it for love I almost feel like laughing.

" I know you love me. Especially after that so why are we even looking for this bitch!" I immediately press the brakes almost sending her through the windshield and honestly I wouldn't even care. Ella has been my best friend for years now but I would get rid of her in a minute if she ever said or did anything to hurt Mila. " Get out! " I couldn't hold back my anger anymore, she was misinterpreting stuff and she knew as a trained submissive that it was to simply prove a point. " what?" she asks confused." Get out Ella, i'm serious put in the location on your phone, grab your weapons and find a way to get to the location and when we get back home don't talk to me for a week. Orders will be given, you will simply listen. No input will be allowed. am I clear?" I tell her. " yes sir." she responds. 

Once her weapons were gathered and she was out of the car I immediately drove off. I did not want to hear her bullshit right now and we weren't far from the location either. So she'll be fine!

——————-—————————-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.📚

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading 📖😊.