Chapter 7 - yes

.Previously on the dominant gang leader.

"He keeps thrusting with as much force as he was before not letting me come down from my high my moans are muffled by the bed yet you could still here them from a mile away . He soon follows as he too cums."

.Continue.
------------

We lay there in silence he had untied me and I was wrapped in the sheets while he laid there the sheets only covering his waist down . I traced my hand over every tattoo. He grabbed my hand and stopped me he pushed me away and sat up I brought my hand closer to my body . He got up and put on his clothes then leaned against the desk looking at me. I sat up holding the sheets to my chest ." I came here to ask you to join us , you're amazing at what you do and you could even work in the department with Gabrielle he works with the bombs and the computers and I'd really like you to join us I will personally train you once your healed of course " he motions to me in the state that I am " but it would be an honour you would have to go through at least 4 to 6 months of training depends on how fast you learn then we put you in mission , Of course  I 'm not ordering you to join but I'd like you to be on my team. You have talent and you should put it to use. That would mean less time in school so you'll most likely have to drop out of uni. Look just think about it before answering I'll give you 1 to 2 weeks to think about it " he says. Anger rises inside me " so you just sleep with me and then decide to drop a bomb on me " I say  " hey I'm Romeo let's have sex and then I'll tell you all about how I want you to join my team so that you can kill people " I mimic him in my own way. I try to get up but fail to even stand up straight because I'm sore. Romeo laughs at me and for that I throw the bottle of lotion at him and it hits him in the chest " stop laughing " I order . He walks over to me and holds my face in his hands . He plants a kiss on my lips it lasts longer than expected but the he pulls away and I groan . I lick my lips and look up at him " think about it . I gotta go I have a code 7 , but you should take a warm shower and get lots of rest and there will be a pepperoni pizza coming here to your dorm in about 30 to 50 min so that means you have enough time to shower dress and clean your room , oh I think I knocked some things down and uhm you don't have to pay for he pizza bc I already paid just say the name Romeo Garcia and he'll hand you the pizza , I'll send over Mia aswell since you need to talk to her , ok now I gotta go " he says as he looks at his Apple Watch " bye " he says." Bye" I say with a smile.

Lord have mercy upon my soul how am I going to go to class tomorrow. I decide to go take a shower and get some rest .

***

I hear a knock on the door that wakes me up I get up and open the door " hi for a ? " he asks " Romeo Garcia " I answer he looks at the bill and nods handing me my pizza " thank you " I say as he walks away . I close the door and set the pizza down I can really feel the pain now . The knock on the door makes me jump and I walk over to the door to answer it. I open the door and I come face to face with Mia " hi " I say " hi " she says. I step aside to let her in. I close the door behind her as I limp towards the bed " wow he got you in bed already , well that was fast . Gabrielle and Romeo in one day nice going " she says. " I see he bought you the typical pepperoni pizza " she says " what are you talking about ? " I ask " he wants you to join the team so he sleeps with you until you can't walk for about a week . then drops a join my team on you , you sit there and think hm maybe I'll join .maybe I'll get to sleep with him all the time , when really he trains you then drops you as if you never existed.  Stick to school Mila you aren't tough enough for this kind of job " she says. " dont tell me that I'm not tough enough to do this kind of job" I answer back " it's true , I mean look at you you're soft , you're weak , you can't live with killing  someone Romeo's sick he enjoys the blood that spills in his hands , are you ready to see that . to watch him cut off his victims skin and blend it to make them drink it , cause I remember the first time seeing it . it tore me apart . are you ready to see him cut open a man and with play his blood ? Are you ? because if you say yes you can't back out ever you're in this for life " she says . " I'm thinking about it " I say . She laughs and shakes her head " you're here because I wanted to know why you're ignoring me ?" I ask " well because I've been busy with his whole Andy thing and between well missions I can't really hang out with well you " she answers " look Romeo only gave me a short amount of time there's a code 7 and I have to go " she says looking at her watch " can we talk later?  " I ask " no , I don't want to talk to you " she answers " enjoy your pizza " she says.

She leaves my room and I just sit there.
I decide to message Gabrielle

                . start of conversation .

- " Gabrielle can you send me Romeo's number? " I ask . To my surprise he answers fast

- " yeah , what for ?  " he asks.

- " no reason just about joining " I say.

- " oh so you guys have slept together, great " he answers.

- Gabrielle shared a contact with you

- " does everyone know of his games? " I ask.

- " yes , he tricks women into stuff with sex  " he answers.

" it's not my business so good luck. " he adds.

- " thanks " I say.

               .End of conversation.
                           ———
               .Start of conversation.

- " Romeo I made up my mind ,I want to join " I send.

It takes about 3 hours to answer me and by then it's already 6

- " good you'll have to move into the house as soon as possible , are you dropping uni? " He asked

- " I don't know yet , also I know about your stupid trick. " I answer .

- " nothing about you don't know you have to be sure this is what you want " he says.

"so mia told you ? " he adds .

-" yes she told me , I can't believe you would pull some kind of shit like that " I send .

" actually I take that back , a hot guy comes along thinking he could get just sleep with you to get you to join some sort of fucking clan . Well I should've seen that coming and then you sweet talk me telling me how special I am and how you could really use me on your team " I finish.

-" but it worked , because now you want to join " he says. I could tell that he's smirking.

- " no it didn't . " I answer.

" Mia pissed me off . talking about I can't take this kind of life style , she seemed pissed off the most about you sleeping with me. Then she threw the fact that you're cruel and hearthless in my face. Telling me how you love to torture your victims and you enjoy feeding them their own skin " I say.

- she said I was cruel and hearthless , huh?" He asked

- " she didn't use those words " I correct myself.

-" I'll deal with her later for now decide and then message me " he says

I see him go offline so I go offline as well.

------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 😊 please vote

And if you'd like Leave your opinion in the comment section so I can know if I need to work on this book more. Harsh comments are allowed because well without them how would I know what I should and shouldn't fix.❤️