Chapter 28 - FÛCK ME!

🚨 So this chapter is more in depth about the sex scene so beware! 🚨

I went a little .. more dirty for this one I also like the concept of having the third party telling the story, Why? Because then I can tell you about both point of views so I might do it more often.

if you don't like it then leave a comment and if you do let me know as well either way just ⬇️

Enjoy 😉
——————————————————————-

Romeo's  POV:

They had been talking for about an hour already in the living room. " Mila I have to attend some business so stay here. you guys will be safe, I put up extra security. i'll be back soon" I announce, when she looks up her face blank. she walks over to me and nods her head " Ok, be safe " what surprises me is that she pulls me into a hug and holds me like that for a while... of course I hugged  back! " of course " I reply.

...

third person's POV:

" what do you want?" Romeo  asks as he sits down. he had lost all patients on his way here, he barely slept and he did not want to talk to the man before him ever again. " I want to see her! I want to make sure that she's ok" Anthony replies. " you came all the way here knowing that I'd say no right?" Romeo says. " I was hoping you'd let me talk to her.." Anthony was silently pleading with Romeo, his eyes held desperation. " why? " Romeo asks, he knew the answer to that question but he wanted to hear it for himself. Anthony opened his mouth and let out a scoff, he hated having to explain his reasons to people, they were just supposed to know! " just let me see her, you don't own her. you're lucky that I didn't find a way to contact her" he said. " No" Romeo stood up from his seat but was stopped " ok please just I'll stay away, there won't be a next time! I won't ever try to contact her please just let me see that she's ok, please." the man had given up his pride as he was now on his knees begging. Romeo knew that there was a 50% chance she could choose Anthony again, but he knew that the man that was persistently begging wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted. ' it's only 50% she'll choose me' he thought.

" follow me " he turns quick on his heel and the man was out the door with his biggest competitor. 

...

Anthony followed making sure to keep up. When they arrived Romeo had opened up a gate and allowed passage to Anthony. The man pulled in a empty spot, it could've been anyone's spot. He didn't care, although it had been a day without her he couldn't sleep that night, his mind kept racing and his body ached for her warmth that night. He just needed to see her, to know that she was safe!

The boys then got out their cars and walked to the front door where Romeo told Anthony to wait at " I'll be back, trust me." he walked in and headed over to the couch where the two women sat conversing . " May I speak to you" he asked directing his attention to the young guy lady. " now?" She asked. She didn't want to sound rude but she was spending time with her mother and did not want to be interrupted. When she looked up and saw the look on his face she knew something was wrong, he looked angry and sad.

" I'll be right back " she said to her mother. He directed her to the door where she hesitantly followed. " I love you ok, so if you decide that you want to leave  and that you aren't happy please rethink it I just.. just know that I'll work extra hard ok? I promise you I will" she started to get a little annoyed as he hesitated to show her.