Chapter 19 - DON'T TOUCH ME! Pt 1.

Hey hey ,

New chapter coming to you. I hope you have an amazing day/night.  I will most likely start to put a schedule for my book. Meaning I'll have a specific day. It'll keep me up to date and on my writing.

Warning ⚠️ this chapter may a contain touchy subject such as abuse. I have not been through it and I'm sorry for anyone that has gone through it! I do not condone this behaviour and if you do I suggest you either block me or leave my book. My mother went through abuse and I think it's important that we know it's getting worse day by day.

I need everyone to know that it's not your fault and that you did nothing wrong. It may be so hard to say something but you should. If you have been sexually abused please go immediately to the police station try your best because people like them don't deserve to see the world don't go home to shower as much as you feel the need to! Go straight to the police so they can gather up any evidence and always take a plan B if it happens to you! God forbid.. Please be safe ❤️

Anyways

Enjoy 😊
—————————————————

Mila's POV:

*screams*

Everything seemed to be in slow motion at this point. My body all covered in blood. The agonizing screams in the back ground seemed almost discern to mine. I wasn't sure what was happening.

* 1 week ago *

Mila's POV:

It's been 3 days since Romeo's small breakdown. Everything seemed ok, the team worked day and night coming up with plans. For me...

Romeo and I decided that it would be best to actually leave the house...you know interact with the world.

We went out to this Multi culture restaurant, Rome and I didn't want to go somewhere fancy where we'd be easily found.

We ended up taking a seat in one of the booths not too close to the bathrooms. I ordered fried rice , honey sesame chicken and Romeo got a small serving of white rice , chicken udon soup and rice cakes after looking over the menu for about a minute Romeo decided to get 15 pieces of fried dumplings too.

Once the waiter left we started conversing. At least I tried to. " so... " I spoke first. "What?" He asked while on his phone. He was so focused on his phone lately and it made me so angry because I was so focused on him yet he was not. So I left to the bathroom " I've had enough " I say storming off. his aggravated voice calling out for me. " Mila " he tried not to yell.

Once in the bathroom i quickly shut the door and entered a stall. He was making me so angry and these bathrooms were disgusting!

I decided that I could hold my pee until we leave the restaurant , But once I walked out I was met face to face with a buff guy. The cold tip of the silencer on my forehead was the real reason I saw standing still.

" w-what do you want?" My voice cracked. " not what I want , but what boss wants" he replies." Now move!" He orders. I start walking out the bathroom , his gun pressing against my lower back and just as we're leaving a lady passes by me. I give her a pleading look but before she could turn around there was blood all over me. " Now look at what you did ." He tsks. His hand wrapped around my small arm as he pulled me away.

We went through a kitchen. No one seemed fazed by a grown man , not even a man. A 6'0 foot monster holding a gun. We left through the back door. I tried to make myself heavier but I ended up losing a shoe as he dragged me out.