Chapter 24 - always lock the door!

march 24h 2020,  1:58am.

Hi again, quarantine has m bored as hell so i'm writing again.

enjoy 😊

------------------------------------------

mila's POV:

the following morning I was up early eating breakfast before I went to the bathroom. While in there I found pleasure in the shower head that was currently connected to my core as i sat back in the bathtub.

After what Roland did I found it hard to let go and just feel comfortable enough to do this! And I didn't realise how much I missed this until now. Just as I start to climax the door opens and in comes Anthony with his clothes in one hand looking at me through the open glass doors as my hand covers my mouth shut, after it really settles I immediately pull away. the shower head flaying around from the water pressure. " sorry, I didn't know... I'll just-" he says shutting the door before finishing his sentence.

-

Ever since the bathroom incident I have stayed away from Anthony. It's Thursday and that means that he's working from home. apparently he does this on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. But things have been so hectic that he's been at his office for 3 weeks already. " Miss Reed." Jasmine calls, she's one of the housekeepers. " Hmm? sorry. Please call me Mila" I chuckle. " that's alright, Mila. Can you do me a favour? Mr Bennet  gives me  a break at 2:30pm  and it's past that. I need to pick up my son and take him to my cousins. I made his 2:50pm coffee, normally id have Stephanie bring it to him but she isn't here. could you please take it to him?" She asks eager to leave. " Uhm yeah ok." I reply hesitant. " Thank you, the tray is set just remove the kettle set it on the tray and his cup of coffee will be ready in a bit. Thank you!" she yells while running out the door. as if on cue the coffee machine goes off and so does the kettle.

This is going to be awkward.  I set the tray and slowly walk to his home office trying not to spill everything. When I successfully get there I set the tray down on one of the tables near the entrance of his office. I waste no time knocking on his door " come in." so I enter. he pays no mind to me as his head is low, hand in his hair and pen in the other hand. " you're late jasmine!" he says when the tray is set on the side of his desk away from his work. once he looks up and realises it's me his physic softens. " I thought you were Jasmine." he replies taking the cup of coffee. " No, uhm she was late to pick up her son and asked me to bring it." he slightly nods then returns to his work. I decide to leave since the tension between us is so high right now.

" wait." he stops me. " do you want to help me?" he asks. I had nothing else to do so I nod. " don't worry it's simple" he says gathering 3 folders and leads me to the couch. " all you have to do is highlight the date all transfers made and sent and the amount on January 11th of this year, highlight the ones that were made on that date and amount blue and the ones sent yellow.understood?" he asks. " Yes." ... " ok then get to work.' He orders. he moves back to his desk which i'm grateful for. " do you want some tea?" he asks. " yeah actually." I reply getting up. " help yourself then" he replies smiling. once done I headed back to the couch and got to work.

- hours later -

in the couple of hours being here Anthony has moved his work from his desk to the couch, to him pacing back and forth, back to his desk and then now to the couch. in all honesty I was finished about an 2 hours ago, but I refused to leave because his presence was something I enjoyed, and he looked good in his white shirt and black sweats.

It's currently 8:16pm and he's still working. " Tony." I call out. " he hums. " let's have dinner, I'm starving!" As if called upon my stomach growls like a goddamn sea monster. " 5 more minutes baby." The sudden nickname made my stomach turn completely, in a good way. " Now! I'm seriously hungry" I reply. " ok, ok i'll finish this later. what do you want? take out or homemade. both take time though. " he complies. " homemade please." I reply. He replies with a smile and gets up from the couch pulling me with him. one in the kitchen he directs me to an island chair and moves along to the fridge. " Would you like chicken parmesan, creamy mustard chicken or cheese steak stuffed in a potato or a bell peppers with a side of rice, potato wedges or asparagus?" he asks. " can we make the cheese steak with 2 potatoes and 2 bell peppers and a side of rice and asparagus?" I ask. to which. he simply nods.

-after dinner-

when dinner is finished I do the dishes while he finishes his work. its around 10:20-11:00pm when I finish up. I go up to our room where I take a shower making sure 3 times to lock the door. once done I come out fully dressed while Tony is in his in pyjama pants, his toned backfiring me while he's drying his hair with a towel. " you remembered to lock the door this time." he laughs. " stop!" I reply running under the covers to hide myself. i immediately know that he's next to me when I feel the bed dip. then suddenly he's on top of me and it makes me remove the blanket immediately. " there's nothing wrong with what you did, i'm sorry I walked into your private space. I really had no idea you were in there, I didn't mean to." he says softly. " it's ok." I mumble.  he nods then cups my face and kisses under my jaw.

it doesn't take him much to fall asleep as he drifts off in 7 minutes time. He looked so peaceful laying there on his stomach, he must've been tired! I couldn't help the feeling of being worried for his health.

I found myself removing the pillow between us as I tried to scoot over to him. I wasn't sure what I was thinking but his warmth was so enticing. So I rest my head onto his pillow forgetting it all, only taking his beautiful features under the moonlight. and before I  could realise he was staring back at me." may I?" he asks turning to his side so he could cuddle me. " yes" I whisper giving into his entire being, this is only the start.... I can feel It!

——————-—————————-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.📚

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading 📖😊.