Chapter 13 - contract

Hii I'm back again , I'm not gonna lie and say that I haven't been stuck. These past few weeks I've had writers block but because it's my birthday ( yes today 30 November) I decided to try again so here goes!
Today it's December 15th and I've been stuck. I promised you guys a new chapter and from my experience promising something was never one my of best traits. I apologize for this but I tonight I'll be playing my whole bts album... while I sit here brainstorming for ideas. I'll try my best thank you for all the ones that are about to read this story. ❤️

Enjoy 😊
————————————————

...............Previously on MDGL...............

With only one thought in my head.
" tomorrow I'm going to get a burger"

————————————————

Song suggestions are :

- Crazy in love - Beyoncé (fifty shades of grey version. )
- Heaven - Julia Micheal's
- earned it - the weeknd ( fifty shades of grey version)

3 days later

Mila's POV :

These past couple of days I've gathered all my stuff and Romeo had his body guards pack my stuff while we went out to the movies and we even went to get ice cream together.

Within these three days things have changed a lot. I've gotten to know Romeo better. Like what his favourite cookie is , white macadamia. Specifically from subway. Or what his favourite sport is , soccer. And his favourite colour which surprised me the most , violet.

Romeo has been so sweet to me lately. Yes he gets to dominant in some situations , but that's only when I've been disrespectful. I deserved it.

" since your stuff is Being moved to the house do you think you're ready for your training?" Romeo asks. " in both situations no , but I'm going to do it " I answer looking up from my pancakes." In both situations ? Do you mean submission and being in a gang ? Is this not what you want ?" He asks with worry " No it is what I want , but I'm just scared you know. Maybe I'm not strong enough t-".... " mila you know you're strong enough. you could go through my punishments which weren't hard. I didn't know your limit so I didn't try to push it and I won't put you on mission until you're ready. " he says reassuringly." Ok " I say , I lean in giving him a peck on the lips while stealing one of his strawberries.

he grabs my wrist and takes it from my hand. Pulling my chair closer to him. He grabs my face and pulls me closer to him and feeds me it. Never breaking contact, I can't help but just stare at him. His beautiful eyes traveling to my lips then back to my eyes." Romeo " I say trying not to sound small. " wrong " he answers. " master " I whisper. His darkened eyes connect with mine. " I.." I start but I can't finish. How am I supposed to tell him that I want him to make love to me, it's weird." I know " he says." Let's get out of here ? " he asks. " yes" I answer.

Once we arrive at the house he parks right in the front of the house. Not in his usual spot.

When we were inside everyone stops to look at us. Everyone's eyes were positioned to our fingers that were intertwined with each other." Uhm if there's a code call me on my phone please" he announces. When everyone goes back to work he pulls me upstairs to his play room.

If I said I wasn't nervous it would be a lie. It's my first time in his playroom. Well officially my first time playing in his playroom. " get naked " he says as he locks the door. I obey as I start to undress myself. " so uhm , do your friends know about your kink?" I ask trying to make conversation. " uhm yeah everyone in the house knows" he answers as he looks through drawers and glass cases. " do they use this room?" I ask." The guys do , but they have to use their own supplies. I don't like sharing " he answers." Kneel " he orders. I obey " and the girls?..." I ask looking at him." They aren't allowed in here without permission and if they are in here it's not with me" he answers. " head down" he adds. " so you guys just sleep with each other then?" I ask. " like I said I don't like to share but the rest of them do " he answers. " ok no more talking without permission " he says.