Chapter 26 - our home or home?

By popular demand ( my brain ) I've decided to upload again for the second time 😂 so Uhm ok

Enjoy 😉
————————————————————-

Mila's POV:

It was pretty late in the day, tony let me sleep in. He said that he was going to make brunch and if I needed something to call him, he even ran me a bath and told me to relax and that we'd stay in bed cuddling after I eat, I can't even deny how much I enjoyed last night.

"WHERE THE FÜCK IS SHE!" I could hear the yelling downstairs but I just assumed that it was tony arguing with one of his workers again. Until the words actually registered.

I immediately ran out the shower grabbing my towel on the way out. I even ran past Brett and Ella in the hallway. Romeo is going to kill him!!

I made it down the stairs hair wet, covered in soap in nothing but a towel staring at the two men on the floor, fighting... " Romeo get off of him!" I yell. I push myself in between then. " what are you doing? Are you insane!" I ask. His face seemed to go blank as he stared at my reaction. "Mila!" Is all he gets to say "NO! don't even, this is not the time." I reply.

" he kidnapped you and you're defending him?" He asks. " he saved me so yes I'm defending him!" I reply. " I'll go get you some clothes" I hear from tony. " thank you." I answer softly.

" sit down, I'll be back." I say to Romeo, the guys and Mia. I run off upstairs to put on some clothes and I find tony in the bathroom cleaning his face. I put on my clothes then go over to help him. " I'm sorry." I mumble taking the q-tip from him. To apply medicine to his busted lip. " it's not your fault your boyfriend is obsessive over you." He says.  "He's not my boyfriend." I say, yes he is. " his right hook didn't say I'm protecting my friend. So what is he?" He grips my hand. "I don't know." I answer.

I throw away all the cotton balls and q-tips that we're used and I grab his hand. "Come on" I say.

Once we're downstairs I drag him over to the couch to sit next to me. " Tony, meet Romeo Romeo, meet Anthony" I say. " why are you still holding his hand?" Romeo asks. I look down realizing what I was doing. "sorry" I apologize.

" I know this is a hectic situation but you didn't have to hit him.." I say. " then what was a supposed to say when I find out that my girlfriend was taken from me and I found the person who took her?" He asks. " I know it's a dumb thing to say but he saved me." I say.

" how?" Mia cuts in staring intensely at us. "
" I-I can't" I open my mout but immediately shut it. Tony then grabs my hand for support and answers for me. " before Roland sells the women he has his way with them.. and then he describes it during an auction. I typically go there to get women once a month and then get them help, if you'd like to see there's a file in my office of each woman I helped." He answers. " I never knew you did that, why didn't you do that for me?" I ask.

" you didn't need fixing." He replied. " how do you know that for all you know I could've needed it." I ask. " you didn't because gradually you trusted me, you just needed reassuring that not everyone is like him." He says. " OK ENOUGH!" Romeo yells. " it's time to go." He adds.

I felt sad. Everyone started to get up but stopped when tony got down in front of me on one knee. " Mila, I don't wanna put too much pressure on you but I want you to know that you have an option" " what are you doing?" Romeo asks. " stay with me, you know that I will take care of you and not only financially but emotionally, physically and mentally. I can see that you don't wanna go. So stay, with me. This could be your home too, no our home."  He finishes. " NO, she's doesn't want to stay!" Romeo answers for me. " I'm not talking to you I'm asking Mila, she's not your property you can't decide for her." Tony retorts. " and she's not yours either." Romeo states. " I never claimed her to be"  he says. 

He's right I want to stay... "I can't stay" I mumble. "oh don't cry, baby no it's ok. We're still friends" he says grabbing the tissue box from the table. I hadn't registered that I was even crying. "You're fine, don't cry." He says wiping my tears. " Mila what the fuck is going on let's go you said it yourself!" Romeo says. "GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK ALREADY! Stop yelling at me and leave me be give me a minute with him, shit!"  I snap. " Romeo give me a minute, I just need a minute. I'm coming just wait" I say he nods his head softly. "Ok" he replies. He starts walking out with the others to the cars.

I turn to look and tony still kneeling before me. I'm in a shit deep rabbit hole right now! I like him, I like tony...

I open my mouth to say something but a sob comes out. " hey, why are you crying? Talk to me Mila." He says cupping my face. I end up falling to the floor next to him so I could hug him. " I like you, a lot but I can't stay with you so I'm sad." I whisper. Romeo is probably right outside listening. " hey you can always call me. We can talk on the phone. Here" he says grabbing a business card from the stack. " don't cry." He says scanning my face, he pushes my wet hair from my face and wipes away the tears on my face.

By now I've stopped crying but I'm still sniffling. " you can call me any time you have my number, here take 5 more just incase." He says smiling. " whatever you may think, last night.." I start. " it was everything to me, it wasn't just sex." I whisper the last part. I bring him in for one ore hug and then I get up.

I walk out the house and as expected Romeo is right outside the door. " let's go" I say.

Halfway back home Romeo stops the car and signals for the rest to keep going. " what's wrong? Are you mad at me?" He asks. " No, I just I don't know" I answer.. I miss him, " you miss him?" He reads my mind. " did anything ever happen between the two of you like did you guys sleep together or kiss or i don't know just something cause it's better to tell me now Mila" he says. " no nothing like that. I mean we kissed once b-but that was it and I was drunk! He never pressured me into anything." I lie. " ok " He replies. " I'm just happy that I found you, I have amazing news but I'll tell you when we get back home. For now why don't you sleep until we get there, you had a rough morning." He says, he leans in and pecks me on the lips.

I nod feeling the need to sleep from all the crying.

——————-—————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.📚

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading