Chapter 8 - confused

A month later

A month has gone by and in the time being I didn't know what to do with myself. I was so confused about everything. This was a big choice. I didn't know whether to drop out and join the gang or stay in school and let Mia win as she rubbed the fact that she was right in my face.

In that small time i got curious about submission and I had a lot of days off from school.  so I went ahead and searched up everything about submission. I went to clubs and searched up stuff on google I even went to toy stores to get certain toys. I even got a cube specially made.

But right now my main focus was the gang . I can't even count the times that Romeo sent someone one of his members down to hear my answer at all times I answered the same. " I don't know , dropping out of school is a big deal I wouldn't get a job if I decided to stop the gang stuff and I need money to well.... live ".

Romeo even came to ask me himself it involved barging into my class and calling me out in the middle of a presentation.

Flashback of earlier

I was sitting in my seat the seat I chose to sit in the first day in English lit , my mind slowly drifting off to that day.

*ring ring ring*

The bell had soon gone off and the class started to fill up. it was like a group of ants running to one spot so that they could all get a taste of the sweet substance on the chairs. My professor waited for the class to settle down and then got up " good morning class , I'd like to just do a quick role call to see who's here and who isn't " he said.

He called out everyone by their surname " alright now as you can recall you guys got write a presentation about a book hat you enjoy the genres were poetry , drama , Novels anything that has to do with English literature so I want to start on presentations . First on the list is briana Gutierrez come up here lets see your presentation " he said . She had gotten up and walked down the stairs in he middle of each 4 rows.

She started on her presentation." I chose to do my presentation about novels , specifically about the great gatsby. The great gatsby is a book written by Mr. F Scott Fitzgerald. His creation turned the novel into a big hit . To put it into a summary the book is about a mysterious man , he is a millionaire and his name is jay gatsby . Jay gatsby is a man that likes to have fun , he has a unconditional love for daisy Buchanan- " the doors burst open. presentation.

When I realized who it was I couldn't help but sink into my seat . trying to hide my face from the person I least expected to be here.

There he stood. He seemed to have gotten much more buff his upper body covering most of the door . He looked good. Very good.

" where's Mila ?" He asked. Voice firm and serious. The people around me pointed some even moving aside so Romeo could see me .
Thank you English lit class 2018 . I really appreciate you guys , I mean thank you.

He starts walking up the stairs to the row where I sit. " let's go " he says. His voice was softer than before yet no emotion visible on his face." why should I? You don't own me Romeo" I reply back. " Mila no time for discussions " He replies.i get up and walk over to him . I Pull his arm to go outside but he doesn't move. So I just stay there as well " I can't go with you , because I have a presentation today" I say. " I'm not asking you Mila. I'm ordering you . Do I make myself clear Mila?" his voice turning much more serious.