Chapter 29 - false regrets

No intro today just ⬇️

Enjoy 😉
——————————————————————

Mila's POV:

Waking up next to Anthony for the second time  since we first had sex was even better! We were cuddled up under his dress shirt.

We ended up doing it one more time and then we spent the night talking, it was barely anything but we really got to know each other better and there's something about just communicating with someone that's so much fun.

It was finally time to snap out of our little world and go back home to face my 'mistakes'.

The ride back to Romeo's was pretty tough considering none of us actually wanted to
Leave!

" are you sure you don't want to come back with me?" Tony asked me. " you know I can't .." I answered.  He nodded and placed a soft kiss on my cheek, " you have my number, call me if you ever need me!" And with that he got into his car and left.

I scurried inside not fully ready for what's about to come, once I shut the door everyone turned to look at me!

Judging ...

I walk upstairs into Romeo's room, we needed to talk! " I'm back" I say once I see him. " why?" He asks. " what do you mean?" I ask, he finally faces me face red and tense! " why did you come back?" His tone really started to set in and I could know feel his anger, understandable.

" because this is where I belong!" I answer setting down my shoes. " So you had to fuck him to realize this?" He asked. " how did you-" " look I wasn't thinking alright! I didn't mean it, it was stupid and I shouldn't have even done it! Trust me I regret-" there it was, my false regrets. " stop with the fucking lies Mila! Just stop lying to me already!" He immediately cut me off, reading through my lies!

" I was up all fucking night! Waiting, I called 8 times, gave you space because I knew that if I pushed too hard I'd lose you! You know what I can't do it anymore!!! Just pack your fucking shit and get out of my face. I don't care where, just go back to your old room i don't care Just leave" I couldn't believe that he was kicking me out.

" I've been nothing but completely loyal to you and only you, you're a fucking whore! You don't see it and just because you love him doesn't mean you have to give into him, I want nothing to do with you so get the fuck out of my face and take your shit with you too!" I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth.

THIRD POV:

She immediately grabbed her things moving back to her room, she then decided to take a shower and went to bed crying!

Everyone heard what he said but only Mia went up to check on her but ultimately couldn't say anything so she just climbed into bed with her and hugged her!

The embrace lasted hours!

" why are you here?" Mila asks. " I've hurt you, I've hurt Romeo, I always hurt everyone!" The woman rambled on.

The worst part about this is that she still trying to regret The 'mistake' she made but couldn't. " I'm here because despite it all. I'm sorry, I do still love you and I know I've been a bitch to you but I've Been working on my own problems and I've been trying to be a better me, you never deserved all of that!" Mia finally apologized, seemed like that took a while. " truth is , When I started seeing my therapist, a week after the club I was scared to Tell you! You had everything figured out and I didn't, I refused to drag you into it! And then boom you left all of it behind for some guy you barely knew, so I got angry because you had it all!" Mila could finally understand what Mia was going through as well.

The girl faced her friend and stared straight into her red eyes, " I would've understood" was all she said.

At least she stopped crying, right?

...

In Romeo's room the man sat shattered and angry on his bedroom floor just like the broken furniture. he had no idea what to do except cry.

he couldn't bare the fact that he ultimately loved her when he was trying his best to hate her! his heart hurt more than ever before, this is why he never get attached to anyone because they always disappointed him.

how was he going to face her? after saying all those horrible things to her. how was he going to?

" how do I face her" he sobbed. The man held his bloody and injured hand to his heart in pain, a red handprint imprinting itself onto his shirt. before he was even aware of his actions he was bent forward screaming into the floor, head pressing into shards of glass.

" WHAT DID I DO! WHAT HAVE I DONE To d-de-serve t-his" he screams stuttering. Gabrielle, Daniel and Brett burst through the door and rush pull him up - blood running down his face- they take in the room after rushing him downstair to get his wounds treated.

...

Mila's POV:

I could hear him crying and I think it broke me more than anything else " WHAT DID I DO! WHAT HAVE I DONE To d-de-serve t-his" after hear that Mia pulled me closer attempting to close my hear but I had already heard it all.

what have I done?  " Mia what did I do? what have I done" I hyperventilate. " I should leave and never come back!" I whisper.

third POV:

This is where she softly pushed Mia away and got out of bed almost tripping over her own feet. she rushed out her room to his, she had no idea what she was going to say but she'd start with.   " you didn't do anything! ".

but as she made it to his room she realised that he wasn't there, but his room looked as if it had been robbed by the messiest bandits. his dresser was tumbled, as well as any other furniture and glass all over the floor. the boys only stared at her not really knowing what to say, but of course doughless shows up " give him his space, let him come to you! he'll be fine" he reassured her redirecting her to the room she came from.

as she's walking away she catches him staring right back at her at the bottom of the stairs, bandages around his hand and head. he boldly walks up the stairs and stops inches away from her.

his lips drop in a slight pout as he looks at her " we have a job tonight 7pm, tell Mia" is all he says as he walks away into his room locking it. Mila then reports back to Mia and they both take another nap and get ready and by then it's  6:50 so they all gather in a line downstairs at the front door. " are you nervous? this is your first time going out with us" Mia asks. " yes, but also no" she replies with a slight smile.

Romeo them enters the room dressed in his black uniform, the bandages around his head were now gone as well as the one on his hands. " what are you doing here?" he asks walking up to her. " I- you said that we had a job-" she replied, her voice coming out strained. Once he's fully in front of her he lowers his body and says " you aren't good enough, go back to your room. let's go guys!" he leaves her standing at the front door.

Once everyones gone she rushes up to her room, changes and goes to bed.

———-

No outro tonight I simply just want to say that I don't upload a lot and I'm sorry for that but I don't actually see any feedback so it doesn't give me motivation to write this book or any other books for now!

But I will finish and rewrite this book once done! Thank you for anyone that waited for another chapter!