Chapter 14 - missing!

Hiii I'm back 🤗

............previously on MDGL ..............

"When he leaves she gets up and notices the contract after she's dressed she walks over to it signing with a smile then leaves..."

Enjoy 😊
—————————————————
Mila Reed's POV :

" hey Mila , Brett and I will be going off in Nike's to see what's new , ok? " ella said. " yeah , go ahead I'll met you guys there " I reply.

I feel like you're wondering where I am. Well I'm in a mall with Brett and Ella , they've just left me here in panthers. This new clothing store , apparently their sportswear's high quality. So that's what I'm looking for since my training begins in a couple of weeks.

I talked to Romeo about my training , but he had some business issues to deal with. Apparently something went down with a Ro Larose.

—-

After I was done in panthers I went ahead looking for Ella. She wasn't in Nike's and I don't know where she was. I then decided to check other sportswear stores but had no luck finding her.

So I left.

Once I made it back to the house I ran upstairs into Romeo's home office. Hell was breaking loose in there. Files , chairs , glass all scattered across the room.

I cleared my throat to make my presence known. Once I got his attention he straightened out his suit fixed his hair and put a smile on his face.

You could tell it was forced , I tried to contain my laughter. Who knows what would happen if I laughed. So I shook it off and began speaking. "  Ella and Brett-" he cut my sentence short when he raised his hand up " yes I know they're missing , I can tell " he says. " what do you mean missing , I was gonna say they left me at the mall alone " I reply. " I mean.....he. That bastard took them" he replies." Ro?!" I ask. " YES , Mila. YES ROLAND! " he replies frustrated. " GOSH , DON'T YELL AT ME. I'm not the one who took them" I reply back with the same aggressive tone.

He strides over to me , His tall figure towering over me. His facial expression still angry. If looks could kill....I'd surely be dead.

If I were anyone else I would totally sh*t myself , but somehow I'm not. I mean I'm not going to deal with him being a little brat.

" what did you just say?" he asks in a way too calm tone. " y-you heard me! " I answer back standing tall... well I can't really , but you know what I mean. " go to the playroom!" he orders." Now!"......" Romeo this isn't a dominant submissive type argument. You can't just punish me because your under stress! We should be looking for Ella and Brett " I reply." You're right I'm sorry" he admitted his wrong and then came over to me.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead as a gesture of an apology. " let's find them " he says as he pulls away.

———

After hours of hard work we finally found them. Romeo didn't want me to come with them because he said I wasn't ready.

Little did he know I was in the trunk of the black ford!

From the location we got I knew that the ride would be long so I brought a  books and some snacks. I mean I'm not gonna sit here doing nothing.

Finally the guys got in the car to leave. Suddenly a heavy bag was dropped right onto me . it felt like a whole horse sat on me. I'm going to say it was Nicolas. He's one of our body Guards and he's mean! Just the other day he ignored my request I had to jump on his back and lick his cheek to get him to say yes! Which didn't work so I bit him!

What's a girl gotta do to get some sushi.

Suddenly the car engine snapped me out of my thoughts , finally we're leaving!

As the car starts to move you could instantly tell that Romeo's the one driving.

little bastard!

He drives like he's in the fast & furious! Slow down , you're not dom!

He makes a wide turn which causes me to yell out as I tumble to the other side of the trunk. The car then stops abruptly sending me to fly forward into the back of the seat!

Romeo sighs. I could tell that he knew I was in the car. I mean I wasn't exactly quiet." Mila" he called out. I slowly raised head so we were looking at each other his piercing green eyes stared right at me. I averted my gaze by looking around me to see 2 men in the back seat both staring at me.

" look at me" he ordered. I instantly looked up to meet his strong gaze.

Maybe I shouldn't have sneaked into this car....

" didn't I tell you to stay home!" He was furious. I could only nod at this point. " can't you take one simple order!" His knuckles started to go white as he gripped the steering wheel harder than before. " I have enough to worry about and now you!" He yells. " get in the front , now!" He ordered. He opened the trunk letting me out. I ran up to the front climbing in quietly.

As soon as the door was closed he locked it and sped off. I didn't even get a chance to put on my seatbelt!

I don't think that my idea was a great one." Mila."he called out softer than before. I hummed " Mmhm". " don't ever disobey my orders! Or you'll have hell to pay " he told me. He was way too calm right now. " do you understand violet!" he added." Yes sir" I answer.

" Put your seatbelt on." He muttered. So I did.

—————————————————
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading 📖😊.