Chapter 22 - forget him , love me instead

Interesting to see a character that's considered a horrible Man be vulnerable.

We've only ever seen him that way with Mila and now that she's gone and Romeo's found out about his twin brother what's going to happen?

{ here's a reference to what Christopher looks like }

Enjoy 😉
——————————————————————-

Mila's POV:

We were finally in the house and mr Bennett had shown me most of the house, he said that and I quote ' our bedroom will be the last place you'll see on the tour.' I had to process the OUR from his sentence.

He had shown he his garage where there was a Ferrari , a Honda , Jeep and Audi. I wasn't really a big car girl but I knew when to appreciate them. He said that his collection didn't stop there. He as a whole auto repair shop with 5 more cars. Some were antiques, he called them his babies.

" so here's our room" he said opening a door. The room had nude coloured walls. The bed was placed in the middle of the room, two windows on each side. Satin sheets were placed on top and a simple black velvet blanket at the corner of the bed. "I get easily hot during the night but I wasn't sure if the pretty lady I'd be bringing home would feel the same so I grabbed an extra blanket" he was standing behind me his chest almost against my back.

I immediately took some steps forward before turning to face him. " Mr. Bennet.. I- we'll be sleeping in the same bed?" How was I going to sleep next to a strange man for all I know he could touch me in the middle of the night! " yes ? Is there a problem? And please call me by my first name, Anthony. " He seemed to be acting oblivious of my thoughts, but I had nothing to say since I was technically his and I'd have to come to acknowledge that. " no , never mind. It's nothing!" He nodded his head.

" over there, that's your closet , there are some pyjamas , a variety of different sized underwear and some loose clothing. Once you're all settled I'll get my seamstress up here to measure you and then I'll get someone to buy you some proper clothing. For now those will have to do" he led me through a giant closet " the bathroom is on the other side of our room , you can take a shower and then go to bed or come downstairs to my office so we can have dinner. Whatever you'd like to do." Once he finished speaking he was out of sight.

I decided on a pair of black silk pyjamas bottoms and too, once finished I grabbed a towel off the rack in the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

After shower

I tiptoed downstairs my socks making my footsteps lighter. When I turned the corner I was startled by Anthony. He stood tall with his sleeves rolled up and his top button undone. He looked kinda good, but I would never admit that.

His eyes roamed down my body all the way to my legs taking in my attire. I felt a little self conscious about the way he was looking at me so I subconsciously pulled down the shorts a little. " please don't " he muttered. His hand cupped my face as he stared into my eyes.

It was like he was trying to hypnotize me. His electric blue eyes piercing into mine. He inhaled deeply and nodded after licking his lips. " let's have dinner " he let go of me.

Throughout the night we both stayed silent he had folders on the dining table , once in a while he'd go through them and write down or highlight the important stuff. I was kind of curious to what he was working on but refused to ask.

I couldn't deny the fact that he was beautiful, but I had Romeo looking for me.. I'm sure he's looking for me.

2 weeks later

Romeo's POV:

" boss we tracked down her where about it took us a while but we were able to find Rolands hiding spot, it's way off in Atlanta. He chose a spot that wasn't too far, but also wasn't too close either." We had a shot at finding her. " we've already sent Mia, Daniel and doughless and down there , they'll be on the down low until we get there and once you give the order we'll be ready to move in on him " Brett added.

I was finally gonna get her back!

" alright let's do this , grab the supplies and let's head out. "

Mila's POV:

It's been about a week going on two and I've been handling my stay here pretty good. The first night sleeping next to Anthony went pretty normal. He stayed on his side and so did I. I will admit that I stayed up the whole night incase he tried something.

In the morning he ordered me to sleep while he was away at work because he could feel me stir the entire night.

Later in the day He came home and walked me up around 6pm, said he ordered sushi and that I should go take a shower, so I did. We spent the night eating sushi while watching Netflix. It slowly became a routine.

Skip ahead to today. It was around 6pm meaning that Anthony would be walking through the door any minute now and I found myself waiting for him on the couch. I wasn't alone the during the day because I had the house keepers to talk to but once they were gonna at 3:00 I had nothing to do and I couldn't escape either cause guards were posted outside the house 24/7.

I was pulled out of my own thoughts when I heard the door I immediately leaned back to see him walk through it putting up his keys in the bowl at the front and taking off his dress shoes. He made his way to the couch " aren't you happy to see me. Look a that smile on your face " he points out that I was smiling but I had no idea. So I immediately put my hand to my cheeks to stop "No don't , it's good to see you smile." He returned the gesture and gave me his own little grin.

" so what did you do here without me?" He asked."  Nothing I talked to the house Keepers.. that's it" I replied." Oh no wonder you were so happy to see my face." ." Yeah , no wonder " it sleeps out of my mouth and before i could stop myself I end up agreeing.

He chuckled.

" what do you wanna do?" He asked." I don't know , what do you wanna do?" I ask. " you don't wanna know what I wanna do" he mumbled. I could feel the heat rushing through my cheeks and the grin spreading across my face , I got kidnapped and now I'm laughing and smiling with the enemy maybe I have Stockholm syndrome.

" I highly doubt it" .." did I just say that out loud?" I ask. " yes you did, I just think that you like me. You can't deny that in fun to be around." He said. I couldn't help but chuckle at his statement." Sure" I say.

" how bout we watch a movie? We can make some popcorn and cuddle up under a blanket?" That sounded nice, " that sounds nice."

——————-—————————-
So do you ship it ?
- Romeo and Mila or Anthony and Mila.

Rila / Amila or drop your own ship names in the comments!

- A Handsome , mysterious killer
Or A rich business man.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading 📖😊.