Chapter 15 - i'm coming for you. Pt 1

Hi back again 🎉

Ps. Pic on top ( Gerard Butler as Roland Larose - 33 )

............. previously on MDGL .............

I don't think that my idea was a great one." Mila."he called out softer than before. I hummed " Mmhm". " don't ever disobey my orders! Or you'll have hell to pay " he told me. He was way too calm  right now. " do you understand violet!" he added." Yes sir" I answer.

" Put your seatbelt on." He muttered. So I did.

Enjoy 😊
—————————————————

Romeo's POV:

Ouch!

There's only one person that has such a high pitched scream. Mila!
I swear to god she will be the death of me! " Mila" i called out. She slowly pokes her tiny head up to look at me. How can she look so adorable and innocent. Just by looking at her I knew that she had an effect on me already.

She then averted her gaze away from me to look at my body guards that were looking at her. I couldn't stand the look they were giving her , it made me angry. " look at me " I demanded. Her eyes immediately reached mine out of fright.

You could see it in her eyes, she regretted it!

" didn't I tell you to stay home!" I yelled out. I hated yelling at her , but I can't just let her do what she wants. She needs to be put in her place! The only thing she did was nod.

Why did she have choose the most revealing shirt today?! You could see Jeremy looking down her top. It made me sick! I wanted to slit his throat , but instead I decided to spare her eyes, for now.

" can't you take one simple order!" I gripped the steering wheel harder at the sight of Jeremy's perverted little eyes taking in her breathtaking beauty. " I have enough to worry about and now you!" I couldn't control how harsh it came out!" get in the front , now!" I ordered.

I opened up the trunk letting her out. She immediately ran to the front , the expression on her face was just fright.

Once her door was closed I sped off , but not before locking it. I contained the smile threatening to appear on my face , Maybe I should slow down  and let her put her seatbelt on!

" Mila " I called out softer. She only hummed. " don't ever disobey my orders! Or you'll have hell to pay"......... "do you understand violet" I called her by her code name." Yes sir " she replied.

A small smile appeared on my face. Just the thought of her made me happy!

" put your seatbelt on " I mutter.

She kept playing with her fingers and I couldn't help myself , so I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers together my thumb rubbing circles on her hand.

The drive down was silent , Mila had fallen asleep. Her body leaning towards my side, her hair falling perfectly on her face . She had a small pout on her lips that made her even more cute.

The drive down to Roland's  place was at least 10 more Miles away.

When I called him he wanted to bargain. He wanted to buy Ella for his own sickening pleasure. This is why I didn't want Mila to come , because I don't want him seeing her.

He's a sick , ruthless man!  You know people say ' money can't buy you happiness ' well in his case it can.

When I was 7 he had just started his own company at 19 or more so his human trafficking company. His father left him all his money and the company , I remember mr Larose.

He used to come to our family gatherings. he was like a fun uncle! He used to come over and make inner with his wife occasionally. I wonder what went wrong with Roland.

I was so deep in my thought that I didn't even notice that we were just arriving. As soon as the car stopped Mila opened her eyes slowly turning to look at me. A big smile splattered on her face as she stretched. " boys get the bags." I say. They both get out the car. Mila turns to me she looked exhausted. " baby."
I called out softly. She hummed , eyes still closed. I took this as a chance to pull her face towards me.

" stay by my side at all times , don't say anything and don't run off alone. if something really really bad  happens get in the car and drive away from here , okay?" I tell her. She nods " ok " I reply.

Before she could pull away from me I had already placed my lips onto hers. My hand snaked around the back of her neck gripping her hair a little. Her nails digging into my neck. She let out a small moan after I had bitten her bottom lip. Slowly I pull apart , but not before giving her two soft kisses.

"Let's go do this " I mutter.

If we're being honest ...well I'm a little nervous! I mean who wouldn't be. He's 12 years older than me for Fuck sake.

As we walked closer to the entrance Mila slowly started to disappear behind me. It worried me! He's going to want her and that's exactly why I told her to stay home!

As soon as we stepped foot into this warehouse Roland appeared from a room. There were about a hundred women in skimpy clothing walking around the place. I'm guessing while the men spoke business." Mr. Garcia , welcome " Roland greeted. a horrid smile plastered on his devilish face.

I stayed silent. " what , no hello? " he added. " I don't want to waste my time with you. So can you go get Brett and Ella!" I asked. Why did I even bother asking! " what's the rush come , sit!" He demanded. I stood my ground refusing to sit." who's the new toy ?" He asked. My face could help , but turn red with anger just by him mentioning her. " you thought I wouldn't notice?" He added. " such fine beauty cannot go unseen " he muttered. " give me back my guys so I can leave this place! " I demanded. " no" he simply replied. " Adela, come!" He ordered. " yes sir " she replied.

She was covered in dirt. As if she didn't shower for days. She was beautiful too. No wonder he bought her. " look Roland , just give me my guys back before it gets ugly in here!" My patients was no longer there " what happens if I don't , how ugly can this get ?" He was playing a sick game. " show me what you got" he demanded after standing up.

" bomb it"I said. His face went blank when he realized my words. He didn't have enough time before the place started to crumble. Gunshot were going off outside. All of the men there had guns pointed at my head. " get me my guys and I'll stop now " I ordered . He hesitated for a moment ,but then nodded to one of his men.

Once they were out of the room I sent them to the cars. Just as I'm about to walk away with Mila he says something. " I'm coming for you princess! Watch out Romeo , you might be seeing me soon "

I could rip his throat out right now , but I was over powered and the tiny girl next to me wouldn't want to see the monster in me unleash so I contained myself. Like I said I plan on sparing her innocence just a little longer.....

————————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading 📖😊.