Chapter 5 - hack like you've never hacked before.

.Previous on the dominant gang leader.

That's a fricking glass mansion " this is your home?!" I ask in complete awe and shock. " it's our home " he says. " who's our ? " I ask. " you'll see " he whispers .

                                                            . Continue .

—————

When we pull up I notice the SUV from earlier next to 2 SUV's

Theres a line up of sports cars there's a white and red Ferrari , a green Lamborghini aventador , a yellow Porsche , a blue lykan hypersport and a grey Lamborghini aventador.

Romeo pulls up into a open space and shuts off the car . I get out with him and he walks around and meets me by my side. his hand goes on my lower back as we walk towards the door. He puts his hand on a scanner and it unlocks he pushes the door opening it to well a gorgeous house . We walk in and I see a bunch of people walking around and some at this giant computer pointing and some walking around with papers in their hand. " align " Romeo yells making me jump. All of them aligned as I looked at all they had a different coloured badge on their black uniform and then there were big men standing behind them in all black.

Romeo steps forward." Gabrielle Thompson, my electronic genius known as grey. - Brett carter , my brains known as blue - doughless more , my best fighter known as red. - Daniel Allen , my best sniper known as green.- Mia Parker , my best guns girl known as white. And Ella Adams, best female fighter known as yellow . " he finishes " switch . " he adds. The men in black come up front and they go in the back " these are my body guards. they are very loyal to me and they'll be watching you for them next month after this . unless you fail of course , because by then you'll be dead so you know. Dismissed , except Gabrielle " he says. He walks back towards me and pushes me forward. " take her to the computer room and show her to the task you failed to succeed . give her the information on the task and what she needs to do, I'll be up there with you guys in a second I just need to talk to Ella " he orders . He moves past me and walks over to Ella his hand goes around her waist and he motions to somewhere else " oh and gabe turn off the glass no one is supposed to see inside " he says . Gabrielle walks over to the door and turns this button and walks back we walk up this stairs and we turn the corner " look about earlier I just-" he starts " forget it I told you it's fine I saw it coming " I answer i see the computer room through the glass wall and I walk into the room " where to? " I ask. He leads me over to the computer.

" what do you need ?" I ask. " ok so here's the problem , our enemy Andy Ramirez. Well he has a plan to attack and Brett couldn't think of a bigger better plan without knowing what Andy's plan is so I tried to hack into it but he really did a good job at securing his information so we need you to hack into his data base get the information we need and make sure that any new information gets sent to this computer "he says. I look at him and nod " uhm ok let's see if I can do it , my life is depending on it " I whisper the last part.

Hacking into their data base was harder than anything I've ever done I mean in high school my last boyfriend taught me to just hack into the school and sh!t nothing much after that I did hack into my old college and changed my answer to a yes bc as I could recall a old friend didn't get in bc it was a very hard college to get into.

After what felt like hours I finally cracked into it and the information was coming in like crazy I even managed to hack into Their cameras and the mic on he camera " I'm done " I say I turn around to see Gabrielle sleeping. The rest of them had left a while back bc they got hungry and went to get food I turn back to look at the time on the computer it was 8:00 in the morning and I was late for class. I got up and ran down the stairs walking into the kitchen. Everyone turned toward me " I'm done , so can someone take me home I'm late for class." I ask " where is gabe " Romeo asks . " sleeping " I say . " hmm let's go. " he says as he pulls me upstairs by my wrist. " so what did you do that gabrielle didn't do ?" He asked , as we passed Gabrielle, he hit Gabrielle and he woke up " well I realized that they had a password so i broke through the password by using a fake account that I designed to look like Andy's and then waited for them to resend me the password then I broke through and then I had to actually hack into their data base using a temporary virus I made to stall them for about 3 hours so that I can send all the information over to this computer and every other computer in here and then I had a little time on my hands so I decided to just go ahead and hack into their cameras and the microphone on the camera while they were busy , and then without trying I got more information as they decided to send all their information to my fake Andy account because of the virus so you have more information than you need on every computer in this room , so can I go ?" I ask as soon as I finish explaining. " well shit , Mia your friend here's a fucking mastermind " Romeo says in shock. I didn't think I could shock him. " your job here's done so I'll take you home " he says . We walk out to the car.

***

As soon as I'm at dormitory B , I get out the car and go to my room.

------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 😊 please vote

And if you'd like Leave your opinion in the comment section so I can know if I need to work on this book more. Harsh comments are allowed because well without them how would I know what I should and shouldn't fix. I started off about a year ago with my first book my abusive story I recommend reading it, it's a rollercoaster of emotions I'm currently editing it.

I was young and my grammar wasn't the best back then still isn't like a professional book but I like to think that it's better . Thank you for reading and I hope that you recommend this book to your friends so I can get this to  the recommended section . I'd like share my art with people and if I don't have people to enjoy this book then what's the point

If you've made it this far thank you for taking your time to read it I am grateful.❤️