Chapter 20 - DON'T TOUCH ME! pt 2.

Hi again , sorry for the late updates. I wanted to release as many chapters as possible at once because school is starting again.

Enjoy 😉

—————————————————

Romeo's POV :

Where is Mila ?

I tried to call out her name but she just kept walking. So I gave her , her space.

About 5 minutes passed and she still hadn't come out of the bathroom. So I got up and rushed to the bathroom only to find a lifeless body laying at the entrance I immediately yelled out for help and rushed into the ladies bathroom to find no one.

Think Romeo , think!

My mind was going blank , But then it hit me. The kitchen. I ran through it pushing who was in my way just to get to the back door. When I open the door I spot her shoe outside in a small puddle of water.

I pull out my phone so I could call the  house. I dial the number and immediately someone answers. " hello boss " Brett answers. " they have her." I say panting. Never in my life have I been this worried. I feel like I'm hyperventilating.

Lord knows what he's doing to her right now....

Mila's POV:

                     4 days later

I never once stopped crying , I had a headache and my eyes felt so heavy but I refused to sleep. Without even wanting to my eyes fall shut carrying me into a deep sleep.

Throughout the night I woke up multiple times. I wish I was awake because every time I closed my eyes I felt him touching me.

" Mila , Mila " i was waken up by Anna. " you were screaming , are you ok?" She asked. As if that's a question to ask. I got raped of course I'm not ok. " Mhmm " I mumble sitting up. " come on , let's get you breakfast." She said helping me up.

...

When we were outside my room We were locked in this small kitchen. Anna provided breakfast for the both of us. She cut up fruits and gave me pancakes which was odd because I was a prisoner.

You're thinking why can't she just grab a knife right. Well because it's all plastic knives , forks and spoons.

" how are you feeling? " she asked when we were both eating. I shrugged. I really didn't know. " I don't know " I answer. " I understand that. I was the same when I came here " she said. I finally looked up and scanned her face. She looked a little older than me ,  before I removed my eyes from her i realized that she had a ring on her finger.

" what's your story?" I asked.. " when I was 13 I ran away from home to be with my boyfriend. He was 16 and was also in a group similar to this. He sold me to his leader. " she answered. " during that time I had been used by many of the guards , then I got sold again and then again I was 20 when I came here I got mentored and then became the mentor after years of being here. Roland held a auction and I got sold to my current husband. At first I hated them all but then when I got to know drake he made me fall in love with him and all the bad things didn't matter. " she was so positive about this.