Chapter 12 - i do

Hey guys , I know it's been a while.  I'm sooo sorry , but school has been getting in the way of my hobbies. And I promise you that I will try to work in some time for you guys.

—— - - previously on MDGL - - ——

" Romeo " i whisper. I sits up and He hums as He turns to look at me " do you like me ?" I ask looking into his eyes.

He stopped as if he was thinking.

Then he looked at me.

" yes ".

                        - - end - -

Enjoy 😊.
————————————————

Mila's POV:

"Yes".

........... he likes me??

I turn my head then I turn back looking at him. " do you mean as friends or.........? " I ask. " you know what I mean mila , I like you " he repeats as he straightens his back and stares at me intensely.

" uhm , wow ok . " I say with shock. He gets up and pulls me up with him " what are y-" he cuts me off " never mind that let's just forget about it, common let me take you home. We don't want you getting sick." He says." Romeo-" I protest. " let's go " he says. We run over to the car and he opens my door. I get it and then he comes to his side and gets in the car and drives off without a single word.

I turn to look at him , the only sound visible is the sound of the tires driving on the wet road . I wonder what he's thinking , he has no emotion visible and he isn't talking. I lean forward to turn off he A/C , because I'm freezing cold.

After a while we make it back to my dorm we sit there in the car. Silent. I then turn towards him but his face remains emotionless as he stares forward " Romeo" I say , But no reply. I place my hand on his thigh and he turns to me as soon as I do so. " we're here so you can go " he says. He's pushing me away. Of course he is , he's Romeo for god sakes.

I remove my hand as I turn to get out the car. As soon as I do he turns the car back on and drives off I run up to my room and I immediately go take a shower.

I soon decide to finish packing up my stuff. I grab 2 trash bags and I carry them out to the garbage.

Slowly walking back to my room I get pulled back. I let out a little shriek as I'm caught by surprise. A could body is pressed up against my back and I already know who it is.

" I thought you left " I say as I'm turned around. " I did " he says. " then why are you back? " I ask. " I don't know " he whispers as he slowly moves forward and puts both his hands on either side of my head. " I.-".. he stops." Forget it " he says and turns to walk away.

" hey" I call out angrily. He stops and stays still. " I understand that opening up and liking someone is new to you and unusual. But it isn't ok for you to walk away because you're scared " I say. He turns around and walk back to me towering over me " who do you think you are talking to ?" He asks in a firm tone. " you , Romeo." I answer back with the same " I'm talking to the person that I've come to like maybe just... the person that is sensitive and is secretly funny. Not the controlling , angry one. Don't get me wrong I love those parts of you too. But don't walk away because you're unsure of something " I say. " ask me what I asked you earlier " I demand. He stands still but then opens his mouth. " do you like me ?" He asks.

" yes " I answer without hesitation.

" yes?" He asks. I walk closer to him and even tho I could never be at eye level with him I still stand tall as if I am. " yes " I repeat as I place my hands on both sides of his cheek. " I do like you , a lot " I repeat. Stretching upwards I place a light kiss on his lips.

This is the first kiss we've had that wasn't rough and there was no tension behind it. It was calm and soft and I liked it. Liked him and there was no doubt about it.

Suddenly a door opens " nice love story going on here but people are trying to sleep." This girl down the hall says. I smile " sorry" I apologize. I pull Romeo back into my room and I walk over to my drawer. " do you want to stay the night?" I ask. I turn to see him smiling " uh yeah" he answers as he tries to wile the smile off his face but fails." Ok " I say smiling.

Opening my drawer I take out a boxer , yes I do wear them as pyjama shorts because they are so darn comfortable." I think this will fit you and before you jump to any conclusions I wear these as pyjama shorts. " I say as I turn around to face him. " you're not gonna turn around ?" He asks. " No" I answer. As he shakes his head as he lets out a short laugh and starts to undress. I can't help but just stare at his body all the different tattoos just imprinted in his body. They're beautiful.

I hadn't even realized that he was dressed. I undress myself until I'm in my underwear and I crawl into my bed he follows and holds we close to him. Soon enough we fall into a deep slumber.

With only one thought in my head.
" tomorrow I'm going to get a burger"

————————————————

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

Thank you for reading 📖😊.