Epilogue - Chapter 50

Perfect song attached.
~.~.~.~.~.~
11 months later...

Bren's POV

Harry paced the room holding our little girl in his arms as she consumed the contents of her bottle. He smiled down at her occasionally looking over at me as I gave him a reassuring nod. She had her eyes wide open and was staring straight up at him calmly. The last few months were difficult but a wise poet once said the road to heaven starts in hell. Everything was finally gaining some normality and Harry and I were engaged and happy again.

Perrie's 8 months pregnant with a boy and is due very soon. Zayn's hiatus from the band is doing him well and he can finally just enjoy life in its natural state.

Adam signed off his place as VP and is now staring on 'The Bachelor'. Needless to say his father is pissed.

Claire went on international television claiming that Harry beat her. After them uncovering photos of her with other guys the media was quick to dismiss the thought.

Robert turned over everything to the police and will be serving some time in jail. Hopefully when he gets out he'll find someone else and will tell her EVERYTHING in advance.

Robert's dad has fully recovered and is already in top condition. I'm pretty sure he's using all of his connections to get Robert out ASAP.

Eve got kicked out of UCLA after them finding out she's been intentionally spreading sexually transmitted diseases. She's probably homeless now...

Angela and Chris have started making plans for a matching couple's clothing line. Angela's mom is endorsing it with her own agency.

Emma and Nick have moved into a separate apartment together and are getting more and more serious by the day. Emma made the dean's list and Nick is thinking about putting a ring on it. ;)

Kayleen finally dropped out of college and is now in the mountains learning basic survival skills and sustenance farming. Which surprisingly was her long time dream. Who knew?!

My dad is extremely happy about the baby along with Anne. Although they're both worried about how we're coping.

My little brother Matthew is still Matthew. Except he turned just turned thirteen and finally got a girlfriend.

~.~.~.~.~

"Thanks," he said looking back over at me breaking the silence.

"For what?" I replied focusing on his face instead of the father-daughter scene.

"Everything really. Your forgiveness. Your love. This life. Her," he said looking down. "You're amazing. You know that, right?"

"No, I'm not."

"But you really are," he replied. "I'm just happy that we're here. To think what would have happened if one little detail changed is so weird."

"I know it'll be a great story to tell her some day."

"Yeah it really will," he said back. "I'm going to give her a bath and put us both down for a nap."

"Okay baby."

He leaned down kissed my forehead before leaving the living room and heading upstairs.

I pulled a piece of paper out of the nightstand and grabbed a pen off of the coffee table before bearing down on my thigh. I wrote a few introductory words down and scribbled them out.

I have to get the perfect or else it won't be right.

I tried again and again throwing multiple papers aside as they filled with useless ideas.

No, I'm not what you would expect a directioner to look like...

No, I don't fit the descriptions of girls in the imagines...

No, they don't write fanfics for girls like me...

No, I didn't think it was ever going to happen...

But yes, he chose me and that's when everything changed...

A perfect intro for an imperfect story.

~Brendalyn Styles~

THE END (BEGINNING)

Song Name: Mended by The Autumn Film

Thanks so much for reading everyone! It's been a year now since I started this book and it's been a long time coming I admit. Thank you everyone that's stuck around this whole time! I really appreciate it and you guys are awesome.

♛ L