Chapter 24

Bren's POV

We are dropped off at the hotel and Harry turns to me.

"Umm we haven't exactly booked you a room yet, sooo..." he says running his fingers through his hair.

"Your room? Got it," I say trying not to make a big deal out of the situation.

We head up to his room and he opens the door for me. I head in and go straight into the bedroom. I strip down to my bra and underwear before unfastening my bra and setting it on the bed. I pick up my bikini and readjust the straps when the door clicks open.

"So uh should I-" Harry begins before looking up.

I rush to cover my chest and he just stands there looking me up and down.

"Shit," he stutters.

He clearly likes what he sees and he stands there. I wait for him to leave.

"Get out," I stammer.

"Right, sorry," he says before turning and shutting the door behind him.

I take a deep breath before changing into my bathing suit. When I'm ready I exit the room and avoid eye contact with Harry.

Harry's car is delivered and we head out to the beach party. I see Liam on the dock with Zayn and a few other people so I decide to join them. Harry heads over to the bar where Niall is sitting chatting with some girls and I try to ignore the heat I feel in my chest when some pretty blonde girl sits next to Harry. They both look at me and I quickly turn away and talk to some girl named Jasmine.

Minutes later some guy approaches with two cups in his hand.

"Want a drink?" he offers.

I look back at Harry with the blonde girl and nod. He hands me the cup and I take a sip. It's not a very strong drink but it's still just enough for me to let go of my inhibitions.

"So how are you?" he asks taking a sip out of his cup.

"Fine," I reply glancing back at Harry.

"You know you can go talk to him if you want," he says.

"No, he's having a conversation with her. I don't mind talking to you instead," I reply.

He chuckles.

"Okay then," he says.

Harry's POV

"I want to be a model or something... You know? Become a star or something like that," the girl in front of me says.

I just nod and look over at Brendalyn talking to some guy. This is exactly why I didn't want her to come.

"I'll be right back. I have to go fix my makeup," she says before rushing to the restroom.

I just sit there and sip on my drink and Niall pats me on the back before sitting next to me.

"What's wrong mate?" he asks.

I just motion backwards to Bren.

"You have to make it clear you like her," he says.

"I thought I did!" I exclaim.

"Aw, you're stuck in the fanzone?"

"That's not even a thing," I snap.

"It is now," he laughs.

"This is serious," I snap.

"Oh, I know. If you really like her you'll just go over there and talk to her."