- MAKEOUTS -

Its been a while since I wrote smut so sorry if there is mistakes lol enjoy

(( sorry for spelling mistakes))

_______

Grian groaned as he was trying his best ignoring his two friends making out with each other. Ever since they moved to tokyo, Sam and Taurtis's relationship become more weird-er than usual. It all started with Sam waking up Taurtis with a french kiss because the raven boy didn't want to wake up for school, which Grian didn't blame him. Since that moment, Taurtis would mostly pretend to be awake just for Sam to french kiss him. Luckily, Sam soon realized this, and knowing how he is, he didn't care.

Sam and Taurtis now just kiss each other when they feel like it, and turned it into a make out. It didn't care what place it was, it could be the bathroom, locker room, the classroom - an empty one obviously -, the hallways, the roof, or even the yard where the playground was. They were obsessed with each other like they were each other's drug.

The school didn't care either- well, there are some students who would look, and walk off as fast as they can, but they wouldn't do anything about it. Grian didn't really feel comfortable with his two best friend making out in front of him or beside him. He would mostly tell them to do it somewhere private where no one can see, but they don't listen, of course.

The two boys were holding each other as their bodies were pressed against each other with Sam being pressed against the wall of the hallways they were in. It was still morning, it was soon going to be time for the next class. Students were walking to class as some were at their lockers. Grian was glancing at the hallway time to time to see if anyone was watching,"Guys, I think that's enough of you two making out. We need to go to class!"

Both boys pulled away from each other's lips ,turning their heads at Grian, who had an annoying expression,"I don't need you two having sex in the middle of the hallway! People don't need to be tramatized by you two."Grian glared.

Sam rolled his eyes,"We are just having fun. It's just making out. We never took it THAT far. Well, we almost did but the bell rang."

"Yeah. We are just having fun. You are just jealous you have no one to make out with."Taurtis chuckled before making out with the bunny boy again, having his hands on Sam's hips, giving a nice grip while Sam's arms were wrapped his neck, having a good handful of raven hair as his fingers played with the strands of hair.

Grian cringed to himself as he watched them. At this moment, he just wanted to stab his eyes to end his suffering of his two weird friends. Grian cringed even more when he heard Sam moan along with Taurtis.

"Mmm."Sam moaned in the kiss as Taurtis got closer to Sam if he could. The two boys started grinding their crotches agaisnt each other as their lust started to form for each other, and growing more as each moan from one and another escaped their lips. Taurtis pulled away from Sam's lips slowly making his way down to the bunny boy's neck. Sam bit his lip, feeling his beat friend's teeth digging into his neck, it was painful, but hey, the pain made it more exciting. The bunny boy moaned from pain, and pleasure as the other male kept grinding against him.

Taurtis's hands moved themselves up, sliding into Sam's school shirt. The males soon were stopped from the makeout session by Grian pushing them away from each other, getting in the middle of them,"That's enough!"

Sam glared,"Hey! It was getting good!"He crossed his arms while Taurtis frowned,"Grian! Come on!"

"Nope! We have class soon, and I don't want you two making out for the rest of the day!"

"What?!"Both boys shouted,"That's not fair!"

Grian shot them an intense glare,"I don't care! You two can do that at home. Not in the middle of a hallway! Oh, and you two are staying away from each other."