- INSANITY -

"You know Taury..."

Taurtis woke up from the voice that spoke as he grunted from pain. His eyes slowly opened looking around,"Where am I...?"He mumbled as his eyes shifted around. His eyes widen seeing he was in a dark room with a few lights on. He looked down at himself. He was naked,"H-Huh?!"He shifted around feeling something pulling on his wrists and ankles.

There was chains attached to them,"What the fuck?!"He squealed out in panic. The last thing he remember was making it home with Sam from school, and then...

That's all he remembered. Everything went black after that. Did he just get kidnapped in his own home?! Where's Sam?!

Taurtis looked around, and stopping at the sight of his best friend staring down at him with a bloody knife in his hand. He had this insane smile. A smile Taurtis saw many times before...but this smile was...different.

"Sam?"Taurtis spoke out to the bunny,"Sam! Get these chains off of me!"He shouted. The bunny didn't respond, but stared at the male."You know Taury..."Sam repeated.

Taurtis looked at Sam with fear in his eyes,"Taury...?"He questioned the new nickname. Sam's smile faded away,"I don't like how those girls look at you."He admitted,"At school, they are always whispering about you. How handsome you are, how funny you are, how romantic you are, and how..."Sam's hand gripped tightly on the handle of the bloody knife. Sam sighed,"I don't like it at all."

Sam's lips curved into a wide smile,"I have been busy with things. You always questioned why I'm always leaving during the middle of the night. Do you really want to know what I'm doing?"

Taurtis stared at his best friend. He nodded.

Sam's smile widen more,"Do you remember Salex?"He asked causing the other male to froze once he heard the name of his dead girlfriend.

"W-what... did you do..?"Taurtis slowly spoke. Sam continued to smile,"Oh nothin-"

"What did you do?!"Taurtis shouted as his eyes slowly filled up with anger,"You killed her didn't you?!"

"Yes. She was getting in the way of our love Taury. Can't you see? We belong together. Just us. No one else. She was a bother, and a waste of human flesh!"Sam giggled,"She needed to be killed."

Taurtis' eyes watered,"She was innocent Sam! She didn't do anything wrong to you-"

"Yes she did! She was taking you away from me!"Sam shouted,"She was taking you away from me..."Sam repeated in a calmer voice,"You belong to me. Don't you remember that you promised me that we will be together forever? Just us? Don't you remember you promised that someday we will get married? Don't you remember?"Sam questioned tilting his head to the side.

"Sam... We were 5 years old! We were both kids. We didn't know anything!"Taurtis shouted. Sam's eyes stared at him,"But you promised- a promise should never be broken Taury. You should know this by now."Sam stepped closer to his best friend, looking down at him. Sam slowly crotched down while Taurtis tried to pushed himself away, but his back met up with the cold wall behind him.

"You promised. I killed Salex for that reason for us to be together. Be happy."Sam giggled insanely gripping on his knife,"I-I killed her for us Taury! She was ruining everything for us! Now Chan is after you, a-and Yuki."Sam stared at Taurtis,"You are mine Taury. Mine only. Without you, I don't think I can survive im this world!"Sam quietly laughed,"I can't live without you Taurtis! You're my everything! If I lose you, I lose my whole world. Without you, I could rather kill myself to live in a place where you are not here with me Taurtis!"

Taurtis' eyes widen as tears rolled down his cheeks,"Sam you are insane!"He shouted,"You are crazy! This isn't the bunny I met when I was a kid! You killed an innocent girl! The one I LOVED Sam!"Taurtis cried out,"The girl I will always love!"He sobbed,"I would never love you!"Taurtis' cheek arched in pain when Sam slapped him across the face. Taurtis quietly cried, looking down.

Sam grabbed Taurtis's face making him look at him. He got closer,"I don't wanna hurt you Taury. I hate when you don't listen to me, and obey me."Sam smiled, wiping his best friend's tears with his thumbs,"I don't wanna ruin that handsome face of yours."He purred having his body pressed against the male's,"You will love me. I just need to get rid of those girls to have you all mine!"Sam smiled,"I just need to kill them, and we can be together forever! Just us! We can get married, have kids, and have an amazing house!"Sam explained,"How awesome would that be Taurtis?!"

Taurtis continued to sob,"Please.. Don't kill those girls. They didn't do anything wrong. I'll be with you! I'll do anything, just leave those girls alone!"He begged,"Please...? I'll marry you! We can get married tomorrow if you want! I don't care. Just please, don't kill anyone..."

Sam stared at him, thinking. He smiled happily,"Really Taury? You would do that?"

Taurtis nodded,"Yes! I'll do anything you want me to do! Just stop killing people for me. I'll be yours forever!"

Sam smiled more, and gave him a quick kiss,"Yay! You have no idea how happy I am that you want to be with me, and finally get married!"The bunny purred. "But I wanna hear you say 'I love you' to be sure that you actually wanna be with me because you love me!"

Taurtis whined.

"Say it!"Sam commanded.

"I-I...I love you Sam."Taurtis choked out. The bunny squealed from happiness,"Aw Taury! You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that! I'm so glad you love me back! Now we can be together, and live happily ever after!"Sam smiled. He started placing pecks on Taurtis's chest,"Now I can make mine..."He giggled and continued witn the pecking, biting down on his skin creating love marks.

Taurtis bit his bottom lip to block the moans as he let Sam do whatever he wanted. Sam purred feeling Taurtis' warm body,"I waited for so long to touch you like this, and make you mine Taury..."He giggled. His tongue trailed down Taurtis' chest moving down to Taurtis' crotch before licking back up.

Taurtis shivered having Sam's mouth sucking on his abdominal. Sam pulled away when he made a few dark love marks. He smiled at the masterpiece he made. His eyes shifted dowm to Taurtis' cock,"Now to the good part~"He purred lowering his head down.

Taurtis tensed up having his tip be licked by a warm tongue. Sam purred licking the tip,"Mmmm...."

Sam took the tip in his mouth starting to suck while his hands massaged the other male's ballsacks. Taurtis let out a muffled moan, still biting down on his bottom lip trying to block the moans, but it didn't stop them from escaping fully.

Sam slowly lowered his head more taking more of the other male's cock. Sam stopped when he gagged, the tip hit the back of the bunny's throat. Taurtis shivered from the feeling,"S-Sam..."He moaned when Sam started to suck.

Taurtis' moans continued as he leaned his head back. Sam sucked, moving his head up and down making sure his Taurtis was feeling good. Sam started purring adding vibrations.

Taurtis moaned loudly, panting,"M-Mmm..."

Sam's mouth was filled with semen when Taurtis released his seed. The bunny swallowed immediately, purring.

Sam pulled away,"Mmmm..."He purred, and placed himself down on the warm body,"Did you enjoy it Taury?"

Taurtis didn't response but just nodded. Sam smiled,"Yay! I'm glad!"He squealed pulling the male into a kiss which Taurtis forced himself to return the kiss.

Sam pulled away happily, and cuddled his Taury,"Now we can be together forever!"

"Yeah... Forever..."