- MOODY- ONE SHORT

Requested by Cherry_love_rose2 ! Enjoy!

Sorry for mistakes!

_______________

"Ugh! You're so annoying! Can you stop touching me for once?!"A annoyed bunny girl shouted at her futa girlfriend,"Control that stupid dick you have and leave me alone!"Samantha hissed, hugging herself while sitting on the couch. She was in a happy mood before Taurissa came in and tried touching her once again to satisfy her hard dick she was born with.

Taurissa glared,"What's happening to you? You've been so moody for the past week! The littlest things I do for you get you annoyed. Everytime I touch you, or give you a small peck, you burst into anger! That time when I ate your leftover good, you busted out crying and yell at me for being a horrible girlfriend! You start with a good and happy mood then you turned into a angry or emotional one! Like what the fuck?! You even cried when I moved the trashcan. The trashcan!"

"Leave me alone Taurissa! Stop talking! Your voice can be so annoying sometimes! Just shut up for once!"The bunny hissed. Taurissa glared more,"Ugh! Why are you acting this way? My ex never acted this way towards me. She was so loving and understanding."

The bunny stayed quiet listening and covered her ears.

"She was always ready to be there for me and always ready to show me love. She never got so mad and dramatic over something so small like you are right now!"Taurissa hissed at her girlfriend who was trying to ignore her.

"Shut up! I don't care about your stupid ex! Stop comparing me to her!"The bunny looked at her lover as her eyes watered. Taurissa glared,"Don't tell me you're gonna cry now over this argument. You started it with your stupid attitude! I'm getting sick of being treated like this! Stop crying like you're the victim here!"Taurissa hissed.

The bunny burst out sobbing as her moods were all over the place wanting to be yell, and cry at the same time from anger and sadness,"Stop bringing your stupid ex up! Shut up about her!"

"I can when I want to! She never treated me this way! She never got angry at me for touching her or even giving her a peck or even cuddling her!"

"Because she never went through this emotional rollercoaster and changes I am dealing with right now!"She sobbed out. Taurissa rolled her eyes,"Oh please, you are going through nothing Samantha. You are just being dramatic and selfish!"

"I'm not!"

"Then why are you acting like a huge bitch?! Even for the smallest things, you change moods immediately-"

"Because I'm pregnant!"Samantha finally screamed out. The room got quiet, only Samantha's crying and sniffling were heard. Taurissa stared at her girlfriend with widen eyes,"...What?"

Samantha broke down,"I'm pregnant w-with your baby.."She hiccuped. She wrapped her arms around herself,"I'm one month pregnant and right now, my emotions are all over the place. This is the first time my body is going through a pregnancy and reproducing a human being. That's why my moods has been changing a lot."She explained with a sob. "That's why I've been so angry at the smallest things you do. That's why I haven't been so intimate with you lately when you want me to..."

The bunny sniffled as Taurissa stared at her lover,"We're going be parents..?"

Samantha nodded, and sniffled. She looked at Taurissa waiting for her reaction to the big news. The bunny waited, nothing. Her eyes watered again before her girlfriend pulled her into a kiss. She sniffled, melting into the kiss. Taurissa pulled away and smiled happily,"We're gonna be parents!"She exclaimed,"Yes!!"