- MS.POTATO HEAD-

10 dead victims.

2 males and 8 females. Their faces messed up, missing eyes, cut off nose and ripped off jaw. The weird part is that their bodies would never  have wounds. Just their faces. This murderer was and still is the most famous killer in Japan. She is known as Ms.Potato head. She would choose her victims who had good looks, and messed up their faces. It was plastic surgery in her eyes. A way to kill the beauty, literally.

Samantha had encountered her before, many times. The killer would always wear a white mask that covered her whole face.  The woman had beautiful long raven hair, beautiful tanned skin, a nice body for a female. She was a beauty, but no one has seen her face. Everything wondered why she wore a mask in the first place. Samantha was wondered why that killer never killed her like the rest of her victims...

She would always try to talk to her, but the masked killer never spoke back. She would just walk off ,leaving Samantha alone. Sometimes the bunny would be alone for not being perfect. She didn't have a lot of curves, her breasts were small, her hair was short and she just wasn't perfect. She didn't have a lot of  friends because of it. This made her deeply insecure, but when she met Ms.Potato head, she felt happy, but yet scared of being killed. The bunny felt like she had someone to talk to or lean on. It was weird...

There was crying from a sad bunny, She hugged her knees sitting down on her bed. Today wasn't the best, Dominique and her group made fun of Samantha once again, but this time, they pinned her down and wrote words on her face, making her walk like that all day. She just ran home as soon as she can,and cried, not caring about the marker on her face. She just wanted to disappear right on the spot.

The bunny lifted her head up, sitting a familiar female in front of her, Ms.Potato head. She was staring right at her. This is not the first time she broke into her house. Samantha was already used to it at this point.

"Go away... I don't wanna see you right now..."The bunny cried, hugging her knees more. She sniffled. The other female made her way towards the kitchen while hearing the bunny cry her eyes out. Ms.Potato head returned back to the bunny, placing herself next to her, she grabbed Samantha's chin, making her look at her. The killer stared at the words written on Samantha's face, the killer tilted her head giving a sign to the bunny confused on what happened and wanting to know.

The bunny sniffled,"Some stupid girls pinned me down and wrote these words on me..."She explained as her face was being wiped by a wet cloth. She whimpered,"They thinks I'm ugly or just a waste of life... it hurts, you know."She mumbled and sniffled. The masked girl continued to clean the bunny's face. When she was done, she placed the wet cloth down and listened to the bunny. "Sometimes I wish I was born with curves, big breasts and beautiful hair.... I wish I was beautiful."The bunny whimpered, wiping her tears away which were replaced with new ones. The bunny suddenly looked at the masked girl,"Ms.Potato head , tell me, is it true no one will love you if you're unattractive? Is it?..."

She didn't respond. She just stared in response.

"You're beautiful. You're perfect. Every girl who has your type of body gets treated like a goddess...."She mumbled before looking down at the ground," Everyone loves that, but when it comes to girls like me, they don't care. They judge us for not being perfect. They bully us. They will never love us..."Her eyes watered once again,"I just want to be beautiful and perfect."

The masked female watched before suddenly wrapping her arms around the bunny, she leaned close to her ear,"I think... you're perfect."She whispered to the smaller female, her voice was a bit raspy considering that she doesn't speak much.

The bunny froze, looking at her hearing her voice for the first time,"You... talked...'

"I think you're perfect."The female repeated,placing her hand on the bunny's cheek. Samantha watched with her eyes widen," What's your name...?"She asked.