- HORMONES -

"Taurissa..."A woman moaned as the tanned young lady was rubbing her as she was pinning the poor lady against the wall. Taurissa was groping her breasts as she was biting into them while she felt her boner hardening by the moans.

"Taurissa!"A woman shouted, it was Samantha. She glared. Taurissa stopped and pulled away, looking at her best friend,"What? I'm busy!"

Samantha facepalmed before grabbing Taurissa, pulling her away,"Leave the poor woman alone. You always fucked her. This is your... fifth time! Control yourself!"She said as she helped the stranger to get dressed up and leave. Samantha turned to the horny futa who glared down at her,"Samantha, what the fuck?! I needed her!"

"No you don't! You need to control yourself and take your pills for your... you know."Samantha glared,"and also we are in public!"She shouted and grabbed her hand,"Let's go home."She said, dragging her. Taurissa huffed as she followed.

For the past months, Taurissa has been having sexual intercourse with many woman, some taking to their home, some at school and some at public. She couldn't help it, it felt good and she couldn't stop it really. All she thought about was sex, but she did take pills to control her insane hormones that she was born with. Taurissa never really took interest in Samantha because she's her best friend and her body never was appealing to her, so she never touched her or had sex with her. Along with that, she can be quite scary.

Taurissa was soon shoved inside the house by Samantha,"Go drink your pills before I shove them down your throat myself."

"...fine, but it's not fair you had to stop me! She was perfect Samantha! Her body was ugh, so good."Taurissa walked to the kitchen to get her pills. The bunny sighed,"You have fucked many girls before. You really need to control yourself, I don't want your future lover to think they are a toy that you are using for pleasure."

"..."Taurissa huffed,"I know... but I can't help it."

"I know. I know, but you need to try."She smiled at her,"and take care of yourself, please. I don't want you catching diseases."

"...yeah, yeah I know."Taurissa chuckled and swallowed her pills. Samantha watched and smiled before sitting down on the couch and relaxed.

"But no promises!"Taurissa added causing the bunny frown at the response.

_______

It was about around 4 AM, the bunny was sleeping peacefully in her bed while the TV was on in the background but the volume was quiet. There was soft groans coming from a woman, it was Taurissa. She was naked as she pumping herself and having a vibrator inside of her, her hormones were acting up again during the night, luckily it was dark and Samantha was sleeping or else she would have made Taurissa take her pills again.

The TV had a movie on, it was on the sexual part that Taurissa repeated over and over. Taurissa was mostly staring at the naked woman on the TV as she pumped herself gently, panting. The other free hand was groping her own breast, rubbing her sensitive nipple as she moaned softly,"Fuck..."She mumbled quietly.

Taurissa pumped herself faster as she moaned loudly before glancing at her best friend to see if she woke up from her moan, but she didn't. She panted and returned her attention to the naked woman. She's been like this for about 30 minutes, she was sweating and panting, getting tired of doing this.

She cummed a few times before, but nothing really satisfied her hormones to calm down. She groaned, stopping herself and laid there, panting. She slowly took out the vibrator and put it aside, not caring that it was still on. She just panted.

"Ugh... nothing is working, and she's still sleeping during this time."Taurissa huffed, staring at her phone. Her eyes slowly shifted towards Samantha who was sleeping, laying down on her back, as she had her hands above her head, sleeping peacefully. Taurissa stared at her before staring at her chest, seeing a peek of her small breast that was poking out of her button up pjs.