- SIBLING BET -

Warning: Mpreg is mentioned

Don't like? Skip this smut
___________

"You two need to stop letting that bunny boy get in the way of your work."The Yakuza hissed out,"I know that he is new to the gang, but I always see you two flirting with him or try to kiss him!"

The two teenagers glared at each other, listening to their father. The raven-haired boy hissed at his sister,"Well, tell Yuki to back off. He's mine. I saw him first."

"Please, I'm the one who introduced him to our Daddy!"Yuki glared but smirked,"I'm the one who actually met him, and talked to him. I also saw him. Way before you actually. I deserve him better, so I'm pretty sure I already won this bet."

"Ha! In your dreams!"

"Bet? What bet?"Karu glared at them both.

Both siblings froze, their eyes looked at their father before glancing at each other. Two months ago when Samuel joined the gang, Yuki and Taurtis made a bet with each other. The bet was that the first person to ever make the bunny boy fall in love with them, and have sexual intercourse with, wins. For the past two months, they both have been spending time with Samuel getting close to him, and getting to know him. After the weeks went by, they started to bring things to the next level. By next level, I mean holding his hand or try to kiss him when they are close enough to his face.

So far now, none of them succeeded.

"Oh it's nothing papa!"Taurtis smiled nervously,"It's just a stupid bet between siblings that's all."

"Yeah."Yuki forced a smile.

Karu gave them a unconvinced look,"Right. Now back on what I was saying,"He cleared his throat,"Stop letting Samuel get in the way of your work. Taurtis, you will be the next one in line to continue the Yakuza business. I want to find nice, and amazing wife for you to help you, and grow this family with your future children."Karu smiled.

Taurtis groaned,"Does it have to be a girl? What about a boy?"

"I don't care. As long as you can have kids. Same with Yuki. I want grandchildren from you two."Karu said,"I don't want to be disappointed."

Both siblings nodded. There was a knock on the door."Come in."Karu called out. The door opened revealing the bunny boy they were talking about in the beginning. Samuel walked up to Karu with a bag of money placing on the desk."I got the money from the list of people. Some of them didn't have it, so sadly they had a very...bloody end."Sam, for short, smiled.

"That's great."Karu dugged into the bag, counting the money while the siblings stared at Sam with seduce look,"Hey Sammy. You look good today~"Yuki cooed.

"Excuse you, he looks great everyday."Taurtis corrected her, and winked at Sam,"Isn't that right bunbun~?"

Sam stared at them,"Uh... I guess?"He questioned. Ever since he joined, these two always flirted with him, and tried kissing him. Don't worry, he knew why. That stupid bet they made about him on the second day of his job. He heard it all, thanks to his good hearing from his bunny ears. Sam would try to push them away, mostly Yuki. She was a bit insane, and scary with her red eyes.

Taurtis, well, he wasn't so bad. Just really flirty, and touchy like his sister expect the insane part. But he got to admit, he was pretty handsome for his age even though he would always wear those headphones 24/7.

It's a bit weird, isn't it?

Yuki glared at Taurtis, but smiled at Sam, calming down,"Hey Sammy, can you help me get rid of my victims? It would be amazing having you there with me."