- HIDDEN -

"Ugh, I can't believe I'm stuck here with you."Sam glared at the male in front of him,"This is all your fault! We wouldn't be here if you didn't try to kill my target. Now there's a chance of Paul catching us! From all the places, you chose this tight ass closet?!"He whispered to him.

"It was our best option or do you want to get caught?"Taurtis glared at the bunny. "I rather have that than feeling every single inch of your body against mine,but we don't have a lot space so we don't have a choice to squeeze our bodies together."He growled quietly,"I don't wanna be here with the son of my dad's enemy! Your business is ruining ours!"

"Not my fault, my father can get more clients than yours."Taurtis smirked,"Maybe it's time for your business to end. Time to focus on something else Sammy."He blew into the bunny's ear causing him to squirm. Sam hissed,"Don't do that. You know Taurtis, you're an annoying brat, if you think this will stop my father and I from doing our business, you're very wro-"Sam was shushed when Taurtis placed his hand over his mouth.

"Shush."Taurtis glared as footsteps walked past the closet.

"Fuck, they escaped."Paul's voice cursed before starting to walk away from the closet but stopped himself,"Oh! Almost forgot!"He hummed, going back to the closet Taurtis and Sam were hiding, and locking it.

Both males looked at each other with widen eyes and hearing Paul's footsteps fading away as they heard him walk. After two minutes, Taurtis tried opening it,"Fuck, he locked it."

"Wow. That's nice. Now what are we going to do?"Sam glared.

"I don't fucking know!- Oh! I'll call my father."Taurtis reached out, getting his phone while Sam watched. He called his father as Sam rolled his eyes ,waiting for him to finish. Taurtis hang up and frowned,"So, uh, he might take about an hour to get here. He's busy doing some business stuff."He explained,"So we might be here for a while."

"Are you serious?! I have to be with you for an hour especially your crotch against mine for an hour?!"

"Yup."

Sam growled but sighed,"I hate this so much..."He mumbled,"But might as well get comfortable."Sam said, moving his body to get in a more comfortable position. Taurtis watched, feeling their crotches rubbing against each other with Sam's movement,"O-Oh!"

"There's barely any space here!"Sam huffed as he tried shifting around more.

"Sam... stop moving."Taurtis said to him.

"Shut up Taurtis. This is your fault. Let me get comfortable at least before you start talking with your annoying ass voice."Sam hissed. He felt his upper arms be grabbed, making him stop, he looked up.

"Stop moving."Taurtis whispered to him, blushing red. The bunny glared,"Why is that--"He stopped talking feeling something hard be pressed against his crotch, his eyes widen,"Taurtis, do you have a fucking boner right now?!"Sam asked, glaring at him. Taurtis blushed more if he could,"W-What?! No!"

"You lair! You fucking do!"

"It's not my fault. You kept moving!"Taurtis growled,"Now stop moving!"

Sam glared before blushing red feeling the hard dick,"Control that dick of yours!"

"I can't! You got me turned on you idiot!"Taurtis glared,"This situation is making it worse with your good body being pressed against mine! It looks almost like a woman's body! "Taurtis mumbled out as the bunny blushed. He leaned closer to the short male, his hands were on Sam's waist now, Taurtis started grinding agaisnt his crotch, grunting.

"W-What are you doing?"Sam watched, blushing redder if he could that is but moaned. He gripped onto Taurtis' suit, grinding back,"Mmm..."

Taurtis moaned, grinding into the bunny's crotch. Both males panted, glancing at each other and stared. A very intense and lustful stare. Both males pulled each other into a rough kiss, Taurtis placed his hand behind Sam's head deepening the kiss, pulling Sam closer.