A Chance

Taurissa walked with Samantha, holding each other's hands, walking away from the movie theater, it was around 8 PM at night. Samantha and her just finished watching a movie, they were having a little date, an actual date with them both were actually dating instead of pretending. Samantha was wearing a black dress that was flowy from the waist down that allowed air to flow though while Taurissa had a blue dress that hugged her curves well, and showed her nice cleavage of her big breasts, being strapless.

"Thanks for giving me a chance Taurissa. I really enjoyed being with you for the past months. I know you don't like girls, but I appreciate that you were willing to give me a chance to date me and go on dates with me. I really enjoy being by your side."Samnatha looked over at Taurissa with a smile on her face, blushing. Taurissa looked back at her and smiled,"You're welcome. I'm not sure how I feel towards liking girls, but I'm willing to give it a try."

"Good. I want to make you feel special and loved."Samantha smiled before stopping on her tracks. She held Taurissa's hands and smiled as the other female looked down at her. The bunny smiled,"I love you Taurissa. I've always loved you since middle school. Your beauty and your kindness has always been something I've fallen for, and knowing that you'll be here with me no matter what. I always wanted to be like this with you. Hold hands, cuddle with you and just get the chance to kiss you, but when you're ready that is for the kissing part."Samantha blushed. Taurissa stared at her, blushing. The bunny giggled,"Let's go home. It's already late."She said, smiling before starting to walk home with Taurissa.

Once they stepped inside, the girls walked upstairs, taking off their heels on the way,"Geez, these heels were killing me."Taurissa said, placing her heels next to her bed when she was close enough.

"Same."Samantha chuckled, placing hers down. Samantha reached behind her, grabbing the zipper, pulling on it, unzipping her dress. Taurissa did the same, wanting to get out of the tight dress. Taurissa took off her dress, feeling relief. She smiled, glancing down at her black bra and laced panties. She looked over at Samantha, seeing her pink bra and panties. Taurissa blushed pink before looking over at the windows, seeing them closed by the curtains.Taurissa turned around, and made her way towards Samantha,"Hey Samantha?"

"Yeah?"Samantha looked over at her girlfriend who was staring at her. The bunny blinked, seeing Taurissa standing there staring at her,"Taurissa?"

Taurissa unclipped her bra, taking her off and pulling down her panties, kicking them off, now being completely naked. Samantha blushed. Taurissa walked closer to her,"... I'm ready."She said to her. The bunny blushed more,"Ready for that?"

"To give myself to you and my first kiss with you."Taurissa answered,"Just make love to me."She leaned in, kissing the girl. The bunny melted into the kiss, holding onto Taurissa's arms. Taurissa hugged Samantha's waist, holding her close. The tanned woman unclipped Samantha's bra, sliding it off, dropping it on the floor having their breasts pressed together. Samantha made the kiss deeper, having one of her hands to slid off her panties and kicking them off, now being naked. Samantha laid Taurissa down on the bed getting on top of the female. The kissing continued before the kiss soon broke. Samantha pecked Taurissa's neck, biting down on her skin trailing down to her breasts, groping and biting them earning groans and moans from her girlfriend. Taurissa arched her back, feeling her girlfriend playing with her double D breasts. The tanned girl moaned softly, feeling Samantha's hands roaming around her body gently.

Taurissa gasped,"Samantha!"She moaned when Samantha started rubbing her clit. The girl shivered from the pleasure as she grinded agaisnt her girlfriend's fingers, wanting more, feeling tingly from the pleasure she was getting. This was the first time she ever had it with a girl and surprisingly, she was actually enjoying it. Taurissa relaxed her body, letting Samantha touch her enjoying the pleasure she was getting, having her legs open for her.

Samantha pulled away from her breasts, leaning towards Taurissa's face. Taurissa panted,"Touch me Samantha. Touch me."She moaned, having Samantha's fingers insert inside of her, scissoring her,"Oh yes! Just like that!"

Samantha blushed red and pecked her chest again to distract herself. After a while, Samantha pulled out her fingers and lowered herself. Taurissa panted, watching her, blushing red. Samantha shoved her tongue inside of her, licking her walls and thursting her tongue in and out of her. Taurissa moaned,"Ah..!"She arched her back, gripping onto Samantha's hair keep her there. She started grinded into Samantha's mouth wanting more,"Oh my god...yes..!"She moaned loudly as she continued to grind against her mouth.

Samantha gripped onto Taurissa's thighs, shoving her tongue deeper.

Taurissa's moans continued as she was feeling close. She panted, grinding faster,"I'm cumming! I'm c-cumming!"She cried out, cumming in Samantha's mouth. The bunny pulled away and swallowed her juice happily. She looked at Taurissa and giggled. Taurissa blushed before closed her eyes when she was kissed by her girlfriend. Samantha squeaked when they switched places, Taurissa pulled away and smirked,"We're not done yet."

Samantha blushed red and giggled.

_____

Taurissa opened her eyes, seeing the sunlight peeking through the curtains. She yawned before looking over at her lover. She smiled and pecked her cheek, holding her close. Samantha opened her eyes before looking over at Taurissa,"Morning..."She yawned. Taurissa pecked her lips,"Morning. Thanks for the amazing sex we had last night. I really enjoyed it."She blushed.

"You're welcome and thanks for letting do it and be with you. I love you."Samantha smiled. Taurssa blushed more and smiled,"I love you too."

Samantha smiled happily before kissing her, hugging her happily while the other female returned it.