Clone bang |Pt.1|

Clones don't explode in this one :>

_________

"Taurtises!!"Sam shouted as he looked around for the clones. He glared, looking at each part of the house, seeing no sight of them. He huffed, crossing his arms. He walked down to the basement, looking around before seeing the metal door open from the secret room. He blinked,"That's never open.."He walked inside, seeing it was dark,"Hello?"He spoke before squeaking when he heard the metal door shut,"What?!-"The bunny saw the lights be turned on, revealing the clones surrounding him. This time, there was more than four clones,"Hey, where did the two clones come from?"Sam questioned.

"You know Sam,"Taurtis said, looking at Sam,"I don't like the way you treat us. I've denied many times that I didn't want to be your slave, but you didn't listen. You used us. So, how about we have our fun?"He asked. Sam glared,"Don't be ridiculous Taurtis. All of you should be upstairs making me food or doing my laundry! Chop chop! Don't just stand there!"Sam hissed.

The clones stayed still.

"Hello?! I said go upstairs to make me food or do my laundry! Now!"Sam repeated, getting upset now,"Why are you guys just standing there?!"

Taurtis smirked before snapping his fingers.

Sam felt two sets of arms grab his right and left arm before another two set of arms, forced Sam to go on his knees while his arms were held back,"H-Hey!"Sam hissed. His eyes widen when he watched the two remaining clones, rip off his clothing exposing his naked skinny body, yet had a bit of a curve along with his plumped ass he got from eating Jerry-kats. Sam struggled to move in the position he was in,"Let me go!"He hissed as he blushed red, not liking that he was exposed completely. The bunny looked at Taurtis who kneed down in front of him,"Taurtis , what do you think you are doing?"

"Revenge and what I want to do."Taurtis' hand landed on Sam's thigh while his other hand landed on Sam' waist, pulling the bunny close with the four clones still holding Sam's arms and legs in place. Sam glared,"Let me go."Sam tensed up when he felt Taurtis' hand groped his ass, digging his nails into his skin.

Sam felt Taurtis' other hand slide up towards his crotch, be wrapped around his cock and moving his hand up and down, the bunny let out a moan.

Taurtis smirked as he pumped Sam,"Someone likes it."

Sam stayed quiet, trying to keep his moans in. The bunny hissed when a clone grabbed his hair, pulling his head back. The bunny closed his eyes, feeling Taurtis attach his mouth against his neck, feeling his teeth biting down onto his sensitive skin to the point of leaving a bite mark.

Sam moaned again when he felt fingers got inside of him, stretching him out,"We are going to have so much fun."

"W-We?!"Sam's eyes widen.

Taurtis made Sam look at him while the other clone let of Sam's hair,"I'll be the first one to have you."Taurtis said, moving his fingers in and out of the bunny. The bunny let out quiet moans as he blushed red.

Taurtis pulled out his fingers eventually before snapping his fingers again. Sam hissed when he was slammed down on the ground, on his back, having his arms being pinned on top of his head,"Ow! Hey! Wait!"He looked down, seeing the two clones holding open his legs. "Don't worry Sam, it'll be over soon."He unzipped his pants, sliding off his suspenders.

Sam watched Taurtis pulled down his pants and boxers, his face became immediately red seeing Taurtis' cock,"H-Hey! Taurtis, we can talk about this! We can make a deal-"

"No."

"But! Please, Come on. Just a deal! I can stop being your master and you guys can do whatever you want! Anything!-"

"Mmm...no."Taurtis hummed before slamming his cock into the bunny who arched his back, moaning loudly. Sam's moans continue to increase in volume when Taurtis pounding into her harshly, Sam arched his back as he tried to move his arms, but were still forced down by the two clones,

"You like that don't you?"

Sam moaned in response, feeling Taurtis going deeper inside of him. The bunny closed his eyes, feeling the pleasure between his hips while his bunny tail wagged,"Those jerrykats really did something to you. What a nice butt you got. Don't worry, we'll make good use for it."

Sam's hands turned into fists once Taurtis hit a certain spot making him moan like a mess when Tauttis began to abuse it. Sam's legs trembled,"Taurtis!... Taurtis!.."He moaned out Taurtis' name over and over.

With that, Sam cummed with a moan. Taurtis did the same, cumming inside the bunny. He smirked, pulling out of him before standing up. He fixed up his boxers and pants, putting his suspenders back on,"There. You guys can have him. Do whatever you want."Taurtis said to the clones.

"W-What..?"Sam panted out before seeing Taurtis walk out of the room, closing the door behind him.

------

"Hey, whuru is Sem?"Jerry asked Taurtis, who was sitting down at the living room watching TV.

"Oh, he went out to get some food."Taurtis lied as he hummed with smiling,"Don't worry, he's probably with a friend having fun."

"Oh! Okie, I'll bu buck."Jerry smiled,"Cull meh when he ruturns!"Jerry left the house after while Taurtis watched. He looked over at the clock, seeing its been almost an hour since he left the room downstairs. He heard footsteps coming upstairs, seeing the clones,"Done."One of them said.

Taurtis stood up before walking downstairs. He stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. He turned around, seeing Sam sitting down on the ground, panting being out of it, having marks all over him and cum leaking out with blood mixed in. Sam was also sweaty and had his hair in a mess. Sam weakly looked at Taurtis who kneed down in front of him,"So, how does it feel being the slave this time? Sex slave in other words."

Sam looked down, not having the energy to answer, feeling his body trembling. Taurtis grabbed his face, making Sam look at him,"You'll get use to it. You'll be ours from now and on bunny boy."Taurtis kissed the bunny while Sam returned the kiss, not wanting to protest.