Date Plan Gone Wrong

Jerry x Sam along with Saurtis too :>

____________

"W-wait... wait hold on! Jerry! What are you doing?!"Taurtis said, into the ear piece in his ear,"Why are you going along with it?!... Jerry?!"He glared, watching from a distant the two males sitting down on a bench in the park, talking. It was Sam and Jerry even thought he was meant to be Taurtis.

Long story short, Sam asked Taurtis out on a date so Taurtis agreed,but knowing how insane and obsessed Sam was towards him, he decided to put Jerry in his place considering that they were clones, looked alike and smelled the same, Sam wouldn't notice the difference knowing how messed up his brain is. Along with that, he wanted to see how things would go, not wanting to die if he actually went on that date.

"Jerry are you listening to me?!"Taurtis hissed, glaring at Jerry. On the other hand, Jerry ignored Taurtis, focusing on Sam who was giggling,"You're so funny Taurtis. No wonder so many girls always went after you."The bunny looked at the male,"Taurtis since when did you get taller? I thought we were almost the same height."Sam pointed out, staring at him.

"Oh uh, I gruw durin my sluup!"Jerry quickly made it before smiling after.

"Oh. How nice."

"Uh, yes! Su, huw du you fuul about the dete?"Jerry questioned, looking at the ground, kicking his feet. Sam  smiled more,"It's nice. It's very sweet that you reserved a fancy place for our date to be at. The waiter was so nice, and the food was delicious."Sam's blush appeared on Sam's cheeks,"and.. I really loved the way that you told me those nice things about me on how beautiful I looked, how kind I am, how smart I am and... how you held my hand."He giggled quietly,"It's really nice that you took this date seriously."

"Rually?"

Sam nodded, looking over at the clone,"When I found out about.. the real Taurtis being dead. I lost my whole world. Taurtis meant everything to me, he was the one I grew up with. The one I thought I was going to grew old with and die, but Geode got his way with his army. I lost the chance to tell him how I feel towards him."Sam explained while Jerry and Taurtis, who was listening from the ear piece, listened,"I lost the chance to spent my life with him. I failed. I failed to save him. I failed to protect him and all the signs were there, but I did nothing because I was so busy with my own problems that I didn't look out for him. Him and I have gone through so much in Japan, with The Yakuza, with Yuki, and just trying to defeat her, we were always there for one another. In the end, I lost him to a crazy teacher."

Sam watched Jerry wiped his tears that escaped the corner of his eye,"I wish I can go back in time and prevent his death. I always wonder if he was still alive, things would have been so different. He would be here with me, here living life instead of being six feet under the ground. At least he's with Salex now."Sam blinked his tears away, feeling some escaping before being wiped away by Jerry,"The one he loved, but now,"He held Jerry's hand into his, looking up at the clone again,"I have a second chance with you. You may look like Taurtis and act like him, you still have your own mind and emotions. I have a chance to be with you even if you're a clone. I have the chance to be close to you, to give you the love I always had for you, but never got the chance to express. I have the chance to be by your side and protect you. I love you Taurtis. I will always and forever.."Sam smiled genuinely at the clone.

Jerry's eyes widen, not knowing what to say,"I..."

Taurtis stayed quiet as his eyes widen as well, staring at the two from a distant,"Tell... tell him.. umm.."He tried to find words for Jerry to tell Sam,"Ughh!! Just do something Jerry!"Taurtis gasped when he noticed Sam leaning in for a kiss,"Jerry!!"He panicked.

Before Jerry would do anything, Sam kissed him causing the clone to freeze in place, feeling another person's lips agaisnt his for the first time. Jerry hesitated before wrapping his arm around Sam's waist, returning the kiss. Sam blushed red, deepening the kiss along with pulling Jerry close by his suspenders.