- INSECURITIES-

"Come on Samantha! We are already late for prom!"Taurissa shouted fixing her make up, and her dark blue dress that matched her headphones besided the red color. The dress was long, a fit tight around Taurissa's curves, but comfortable enough for her to move around with a strap wrapped over one shoulder. Taurissa smiled at herself in the mirror,"Looking good."

"I don't know Taurissa... Maybe you should go alone."Samantha suggested from the bathroom where she was changing.

"What?! Why? You're my girlfriend, and the one I want to go to prom with. We've been dating for months now, and I really wanted to take you to prom! The date of love, and romance!"Taurissa sat down on her bed, waiting.

"I don't know..."Samantha whimpered out.

"Come on Samantha, have some fun for once besides I want to see you in a dress! Please?"Taurissa pleaded before seeing her girlfriend step out of the bathroom. Taurissa's eyes widen from surprise of the beauty in front of her.

Samantha had a two piece dress that showed some of her stomach. The dress shorter than Taurissa's, it reached to Samantha's knees, it had some bling on the top part of the dress while the bottom half was simple ,and it was very flowy and free. It hugged Samantha's body very well, and the light pink dress looked cute on her especially with her bunny ears. The top part was strapless which made Samantha uncomfortable. Samantha wrapped her arms around her chest,"Do I look okay?"

Taurissa smiled,"You look beautiful Sammy."She walked up to her girlfriend, putting her arms around her, placing pecks on her neck to her collarbone. The bunny purred from the affection.

"Thank you Taurissa, but I don't know if I should go."Samantha mumbled receiving a glare from the other female,"You're going. Come on, we are already late to prom. This is the time we enjoy ourselves."Taurissa smiled, grabbing her girlfriend's hand.

Samantha nodded,"Alright..."

_______________

Both girls entered the gym to reveal students already dancing at the dance floor, talking with friends, but mostly drinking. Samantha's eyes shifted around seeing the place, but mostly the girls that came like Jenny, Dominique, and etc. They looked beautiful in their dresses, showing their curves god has blessed them with and how cute thier dresses were.

Samantha looked at herself, wrapping her arms around her body again feeling insecure. Taurissa looked at Samantha."Is something wrong?"She noticed the body language Samantha was making made her worried.

"I'm fine. How about you go get us some seats, and I'll go get some punch?"Samantha forced a smile. Taurissa nodded before going to get seats. Samantha made her way to the punch area, grabbing two cups.

Samantha pouted some punch in the cups,"So you and Taurissa huh?"Someone asked, it was Yuko. Samantha nodded,"Yes. We are dating after all."

"Heh, I don't see why she chose you. I mean you are cute and all, but that body-"Yuko groaned in disgust,"Geez. Not a good one." Samantha tried her best ignore him, but only caused Yuko to continue,"I think I see a bit of fat in that stomach."His finger poked Samantha's stomach.

Samantha's ears dropped down,"Can you stop now?"

"Oh, look, you have no boobs. Nothing from the front or back. That's sad. How can a woman like Taurissa love that?"Yuko smirked. Samantha whimpered quietly,"Shut up Yuko! You're just jealous Taurissa chose me, and not you."She hissed but whimpered when Yuko stomped on her foot that was revealed because to her low heels.

"Come on Samantha, look around you."Samantha did just that. She looked around mostly at the girls at the dance floor,"Look at each girl, each one has a nice body, and have that beautiful long hair that show that they are women from behind. Compare to you, that hair you have makes you look like a male instead of a real woman. I'm surprised you haven't had plastic surgery. In my opinion, you need it, and get rid of that fat I see on that stomach."Yuko smiled devilishly,"Maybe it's time for Taurissa to get an upgrade."