Potion Experiment

Ellen stared at the potion they had in front of them, taking notes on it while sitting down on a table in the cafeteria,"Hmm... okay, all the ingredients are correct but how do I know it works. I need someone to test this on."They glanced around before spotting two familiar boys. They smiled before grabbing the potion, they stood up and walked towards them,"Hey guys!"

"Oh hey Ellen, do you need something?"Sam asked, eating his KitKat.

"Yes. I actually do need something. I need someone to test this new potion I've created. I was wondering you and Taurtis can test it. I have no idea what it does."Ellen smiled nervously. Taurtis blinked,"Oh, well we are not drinking."

"I'll pay you."

The boys glanced at each other before Taurtis glared at Ellen,"How much though?"

"As much as you want, but you have to drink this potion to get the money."They smiled,"It won't hurt you... I hope."

Taurtis huffed before grabbing the potion and drank half of it. He gave the other half to Sam, who drank it as well. The two boys blinked, not feeling anything,"Uh, nothing is happening."

Ellen wrote things down as they hummed,"Interesting. Maybe it's not a right away effect. We'll have to wait then."They smiled before hearing the bell ring. The students stood up, finishing their lunch and making their way towards the gym,"I'll keep an close eye on you two if anything changes happen."Ellen said.

Sam nodded,"Alright."

Ellen smiled and walked off to the gym. The boys stood up, throwing their trash away and followed the group.

Students got in their lines, waiting for Rowan to start class,"I wonder what we are doing today."Sam smiled as his bunny ears twitched. Rowan stood on stage, telling the students on what they were doing which was doing laps outside and telling them to go change. The girls walked to their locker room while the guys went to theirs. The guys walked to their locker, grabbing their gym uniforms and started to change. Each one started to leave once they were done. Sam put on his shirt as he hummed,"There."He closed his locker, looking over at Taurtis who was still changing, taking off his shirt, showing off a non packed chest. It was just plain. No muscle. The bunny chuckled quietly.

He's so cute.

Sam giggled before his eyes widen. Wait what? Did I just say he's cute?

Sam stared at Taurtis, feeling his heart beating fast and his body feeling tingly. Taurtis was soon done and looked over at Sam,"Sam? Are you okay?"He walked over to the bunny. Sam nodded,"Yes! Just thinking!"He smiled nervously. Taurtis blinked before smiling softly,"Alright." He's so cute when he's nervous... wait. Taurtis blinked,"Hey Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you feel weird? Like I'm feeling quite weird right now."

"How so?"

"I feel nervous and... somehow I feel so attractive towards you."Taurtis said, feeling his body beating fast and his body tingly. Sam blinked,"Me too... it's probably nothing. Let's go before Rowan comes for us."Sam said to Taurtis, smiling. Taurtis nodded and smiled,"Yeah. Let's go."

______

Ellen watched from afar the two boys seeing them running by each other's side. They glared at them to see if the potion took effect yet on the boys. Both of the males talked as they ran, laughing at some jokes or talking about what they saw earlier today or yesterday. Sam stared at Taurtis, listening to what he was saying. Samuel blushed, watching the sweat dripping down Taurtis' forehead. He bit his lip feeling his heart beating fast once again.